Sunday, June 26, 2005

Motel Hanky Panky...My First Hand Job


This post is about a bit of  sexual experimentation I did with my sister Karen when we were both in our early teens. I seriously thought about leaving this part out but like everything else in this blog, it actually happened so I decided to include it. It's not something that I'm proud of, not something that I'm sure that I would ever do again... it just happened! I've never written about this or talked with anyone about this before and I definitely feel more than a little uneasy, even guilty, about writing about it now. As you will see it was actually pretty innocent and lasted only a couple of nights, although if Karen and I hadn't been caught by our parents I suspect it could have gotten much more serious. Anyway here's what happened...

I was 14 in the summer of 1954 and Karen was almost 13. On a summer weekend our family drove from Napa down to the lovely seaside resort town of Santa Cruz for the weekend. Our parents stayed in one motel room and Karen and I stayed in another. They didn't have any rooms with twin beds left so Karen and I had to sleep in one big double bed. I was a little uncomfortable with this situation to say the least.  It was embarrassing enough just to have had Karen catch me jacking off a year earlier. Sharing a bed with my sister was not appealing in any way at this time, even in my super horny post pubescent life!
Santa Cruz was a neat place though, with the beautiful beach (and all those girls in swimsuits!) and boardwalk. We rode all the rides including my favorite, the old fashioned roller coaster, ate at a seafood restaurant out on the wharf and had lots of family fun together. Little did I know, the real fun (for me anyway!) was still to come that night though!

I don't want to dwell on what happened but basically we did some fooling around under the covers. We wrestled around, I copped a feel of Karen's budding titties (through her PJ top) and she in turn grabbed me between the legs and felt my boner. One thing led to another. She asked me what I was doing the night that she caught me jacking off in the bathroom and  I explained it to her and asked her if she wanted to see me do it again. She said yes so I turned on the nightstand light and gave her a little demo and got her to finish me off with her hand. That's all that happened that first night. I didn't even directly feel any of her underneath her PJ's.


The following night we went further and went to bed naked and we did some more touchy-feely stuff under the covers. This time I did feel her bare tits and she guided my hand between her legs and showed me how she pleasured herself. At the time I was so naive I didn't know girls even masturbated. I think I fingered her to orgasm but I'm really not sure.  Karen then gave me a complete hand job, jacked me off from beginning to end. Again it felt great! After that we feel asleep, both still in the nude.


The next morning our mom woke us up from a sound sleep by barging right into our room very early. We didn't even know she had an extra room key. She found us both in bed buck naked in bed and me with a morning boner. Needless to say the shit hit the fan big time! She immediately went back to their room and got dad and they were both furious. We told them nothing happened and we just slept in the nude because it was so hot in the room. It was cool and foggy outside, not bad temperature wise in the room either and they didn't buy our story. We got a stern lecture about no more fooling around and something called "incest", a word neither of us had every heard before.


Karen was definitely scared straight, even if I wasn't. After a few months I decided I'd try to interest her in a little more sex game play. I went into her bedroom, pulled down my jeans and shorts, exposed my hard cock and said "Hey Karen! Remember this?". I didn't think Karen would get upset because she'd seen my erection in the motel room and actually seemed to enjoy playing with it on two separate nights. Wrong assumption on my part! Karen was still scared straight and told me to put that nasty thing away or she was going to tell Mom. I put that nasty thing away and that was the last time Karen ever saw my cock, either flaccid or erect! It may have been just as well. If the sex play had continued we could have gone further and the worst could have happened. If Karen would have let me fuck her I definitely would have fucked her and with condoms not easy to get for teens in those days quite probably knocked up my sister! Not a good thing in those days of almost impossible to get abortions. Not a good thing in any era actually!

I saw Karen nude only one more time during our teenage years. It was at a couple of years later. I walked into the bathroom which she had forgotten to lock this time just as she was coming out of the shower. Wow! Her body had developed considerably since I'd seen it in the motel room. Firm, full breasts and a patch of red public hair and the cutest little butt. BOING! Instant hard on! Even though I'd been introduced to the wonderful world of fucking by an older woman by then I was jacking off to that lovely nude image of Karen for the next month. The masturbation fantasies involving Karen continued through my high school and Army years. By the time I got out of the Army Karen was married, I was getting laid regularly and my sexual desire for my sister finally subsided.

Today Karen is a grandmother living a long way away from me. We're still friendly but of course we never talk about that night in a motel. I still remember it vividly though and I suspect Karen does too. Looking back it seems pretty innocent. Others may disagree but I don't view our sexual experimentation as real incest. We simply carried the "You show me yours, I'll show you mine!" thing one step further. I doubt I was the only guy of my generation or any generation who fooled around with or even got his first hand job from his sister. That hand job was definely another sexual milestone for me and something I'll never forget!

Well now that I got THAT off my chest I'll tell you about my most important sexual milestone, my first piece of tail which came about not that long after the motel incident. No Karen was not involved you nasty person!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

must feel relief to finally get that off your chest
;-)

Horny Old Guy said...

Yeah but I thought a lot about whether I should put it in. Sometimes I still feel I should delete it. It really happened though. It's not fantasy but maybe it should have been. Weird feelings 50 years later!

Anonymous said...

Sound like my own personal experiences, also in the fifties!
Visit
http://www.misterpoll.com/2751004205.html