Saturday, July 23, 2005

My First Blow Job


Going way back in time again to the mid 1950's, right after I lost my virginity to Barbara. the mid thirties divorcee customer on my paper route. I felt weird after that first Saturday afternoon fuck, even though I enjoyed it and wanted some more pussy, even if it was from a woman old enough to be my mother. I suppose it was the age difference that made me feel guilty and the fact that if my parents should find out they  would not be amused. My friends would certainly get more than a chuckle out of it though which was another reason to be concerned about keeping things a total secret! Barbara worked at the Mare Island Navy Base in Vallejo, about 15 miles from Napa and I generally didn't see her during the week. She wasn't home when I delivered my papers and I rarely got into her neighborhood after dinner which was the time she would normally be coming home from work. I wondered all week if there was going to be a repeat performance on Saturday afternoon...and there was to be one indeed! Not the second piece of tail that I was anticipating but something even more rewarding...my first blow job!

On Saturday afternoon while delivering my papers I saw Barbara looking out of her window when I was approaching her house. She immediately waved and motioned for me to come up to the house. Inside she gave me a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the lips which made me feel uncomfortable but also horny  once again. She asked me if I told anyone about what happened and I told her of course not which was the absolute truth.

Barbara got some Cokes and we sat down on the couch. Unlike the previous week, I don't think she had been drinking but she was just as amorous. She sat close to me and stroked my arm and leg and then her hand moved to my crotch and of course by then I had a throbbing hard on. She then told me we couldn't fuck that afternoon because she was on her period. I asked her if that because she could get pregnant and she said no it was just a little messy and she didn't like to do it then. I asked her if I could have got her pregnant when I fucked her the first time. I had been worrying about that ever since I pulled by cock out of her after my ejaculation. She said she had an operation while she was married because the doctors found out it would be dangerous if she got pregnant. She told me I didn't have to worry about ever getting her pregnant. I felt relieved and then got the courage to ask her if she would just give me a hand job since we couldn't fuck today. She smiled and said sure she would.

We went into Barbara's bedroom and we both took all of our clothes off. I already had a throbbing erection which Barbara took in her hand and started rubbing up and down. Just like it did when my sister did it for me in that motel room in Santa Cruz, it felt a whole lot better than doing it myself. Then she surprised me by putting her mouth on my cock and started licking and then sucking it. I knew what a blow job was but I thought it was something that only whores and sluts did. Come to think of it, back in those days I probably wasn't too far off! Her warm mouth did feel so good though, even better than her hand! In fact it even felt better than her pussy when we fucked! In a few minutes I could feel I was about to cum and told her that but she just sort of nodded and kept sucking.



SPURT! I shot a heavy load of cum into her mouth. I don't think I'd jacked off all week in the hope of getting laid again so needless to say my pump was primed! She took it all and then ran into the bathroom and I could hear her spit it into the sink. The cum was still dripping onto my Levis and I followed her in to get some tissues to clean it up. I really didn't know what to say except "That really felt good Barbara!" and "Thanks a lot!" as she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash). She smiled and said "You're welcome honey!" and then promised "Next week we can fuck again!" I finished my Coke and when my cock finally went limp again crammed it into my still cum stained jeans and we kissed goodbye and I went back to my paper route. That's the true story of my first blow job and just like your first fuck, you just never forget your first blow job! The affair with Barbara was only to last for a few more months and I will write about that next time.

No comments: