Friday, October 21, 2005

Vicki, My First Real Girlfriend (Part 2)


Continuing my story about my first girlfriend and first real love Vicki. After that afternoon when Vicki and I took a shower together and I went down on her for the first time, Vicki lost all of her shyness about being completely nude with me. She was eager for a repeat muff diving performance in fact! No problems at all in getting all of her clothes off or my fingers or my tongue into that sweet young virgin pussy from then on! Every time her parents were away we would get naked and get nasty. She drew the line at fucking though! She was determined to remain a virgin for a while, maybe until she got married she said. I had to do pretty much with hand jobs which at least were more pleasurable than just jacking myself off. Vicki was not crazy about putting my dick in her mouth either. Unlike today, back in the 1950's, blow jobs were not that easy to get from your girlfriends or even your wives. Most young women seemed to think that blow jobs were something that only whores and sluts performed. They weren't too far wrong in those days either! Nice girls just didn't suck on cocks, at least that's what all the nice girls thought, much to the chagrin of their boyfriends and husbands.
One afternoon I finally got Vicki to suck me a little after I washed my dick good and with the promise that I would tell her before I was going to cum so she could finish me off with her hand. She told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't want a mouth full of that yucky sperm stuff! On most of our make out sessions, I couldn't even get her to take my dick in her mouth and had to make do with hand jobs only. Again that was better than doing it myself!


A few months later on a Saturday night at the Kay Von Drive In Movie in Napa, I talked Vicki into giving me a little head during the second feature. I shouldn't have done it but I didn't tell Vicki when I was about to cum. Yeah I know...I'm an asshole but her warm mouth on my throbbing pick just felt too fucking good! That old saying "A stiff dick has no conscience!" is very true you know! SPLURT!!! I shot a big load of cum into Vicki's mouth.




All I can say is it's a good thing we had that popcorn box handy because Vicki almost barfed. She was not a happy camper...or happy sucker!In those days I spurted cum like a stud horse and Vicki's warm mouth had really primed my pump! Vicki spit the cum into the box and cussed me out with words I'd never heard her use before. She made me take her home right in the middle of the movie and wouldn't even talk to me for a couple of weeks. I told her it was an accident and I didn't realize that I was that close to squirting but she didn't buy it. She said that if I ever did that again, she would break up with me and I think she meant it.


Damn that blow job sure felt good though...nothing in the world feels as good as a full cum-in-mouth blow job! That was my first full BJ since my older woman paper route customer Barbara had introduced me to the wonderful world of getting sucked off several years earlier. It would also be quite a while until I had another one of those lovely blow job things and never again would I get completely sucked off by Vicki. She eventually started giving me a little head again after I threatened to stop licking her pussy if she wouldn't suck my weenie at least a little bit. No more cumming in a girl's mouth until my Army days though. Damn the bad luck! Cumming in a girl's mouth was then and still is definitely the best part of a blow job!


My dad called me aside one night and gave me a little sex talk. He didn't ask me if I was fucking Vicki but told me he would rather I not do it but if I did I should use a condom. He then gave me a 3 pack of Trojan rubbers and told me to carry one in my wallet just in case. He told me if I needed more, just let him know but don't tell mom because she wouldn't understand. I was embarrassed as hell but looking back, dad was pretty cool. I doubt most boys of my era heard such common sense. In fact I wonder if they hear it today!

The school year went by quickly and Vicki and I went to the Junior Prom together at the end of the year. Her parents were gone to Lake Tahoe the following weekend so we had some extra time for making out. Of course I couldn't stay all night but late that Saturday night I fucked Vicki for the first time. It was actually her idea. I'd been spending an extra amount of time with my face buried between her legs and she seemed unusually turned on. She knew I had the condom in my wallet and suddenly told me to put it on. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes so of course I did just that. With a little bit of trouble I got my stiff dick into Vicki's virgin pussy. I can't truthfully say that it was the greatest fuck of my life and I'm pretty sure it was the most uncomfortable fuck of Vicki's life. We could have used some extra lube and even if we had that her hymen was just hard to penetrate. It didn't help that it was my first time in the cherry popping business.

I was aware the whole first time fucking experience was very uncomfortable for Vicki. I asked her several times if she wanted me to stop but she said no so I gently moved my cock and out until I came. Of course being inside of her tight pussy felt great to me! There was a little blood on the bedsheets and on on my condom covered dick when we got through and she was crying a bit. She went in and took a bath and came back and seemed in better spirits although she told me she didn't want to fuck ever again. I apologized and she said it was not my fault since it was her idea to do it. I had to get home and felt sort of guilty and miserable. Not what I envisioned Vicki & I's first fuck would be at all like in my jack off fantasies!  I couldn't hardly sleep that night.be. The next day Vicki called me and was as cheerful as ever. I went over to her house and we made out some more, but no fucking this time.


I was surprised that a couple of weeks later Vicki decided that she wanted to try fucking again. Of course I was ready, able and willing. This time it went a lot better. She was wetter (probably just because she was less nervous) and my cock slipped right in. She actually seemed to enjoy it and of course I did too. She was much tighter than the older Barbara and it really felt good fucking her. Fucking became a regular part of our love making. We only got the chance to be alone in her house about once a week but almost never at my house because my sister was usually home even if my parents were out. We tried it a couple of times in the back seat of my dad's Buick but that wasn't very comfortable for either of us. I fucked her once on a blanket up at Lake Berryessa during the summer. At all other times it was in her parents house and usually in their bed. Thank God we never got caught! I found out where my dad hid his condoms so I just took one each time I needed to replace the one in my wallet. I didn't even need to ask him. I'm sure he noticed they were missing but he never said a word. Like I said earlier, dad was pretty cool! I'm happy to say we used condoms every single time we fucked!


Vicki an I were an inseparable pair during those first months. Neither of us dated anyone else. We talked of getting married and having kids. I was one of the few guys in school that I was aware of that was getting regularly laid with some bonus head and hand jobs on the side. We started our senior year and everything seemed just lovely! Alas my happy world was about to unravel though. I was about to learn the hard lesson in life that unlike in the movies true love doesn't necessarily last forever.


To this day I'm really not sure what happened but VIcki and I slowly started growing apart that senior year. She was in none of my classes and I hardly ever had the chance to see her at school. She started spending more time with her newly found girl friends and more time at after school activities. She made more excuses for not going out with me too...homework, not feeling well, etc. Invitations to come over to her house when her parents were gone became less frequent. And yet when we did get together she was eager to have sex...and I definitely needed that sexual release! I wondered if she was seeing someone on the side although I had no evidence whatsoever that was the case. I got mad at her a few times because she wasn't spending enough time with me and that didn't help things. We had a couple of yelling fights during Christmas break because even with no school and the holidays she seemed always busy with other things and other people.


Finally in April of our senior year the bombshell hit! Vicki said she wanted to break up with me. I asked her why and she said we were just not having any much fun anymore and she didn't like it that I wasn't going to college after high school like she was. Later I found out that another guy (one of the school's major jocks!) had asked her to the Senior Prom and she accepted. I was truly devastated of course! I begged her to go with me but she said she made up her mind and it was over between us. Those last couple months of school were among the most miserable of my young life. Barbara moving away was nothing compared to the time that Vicki dumped me! Of course I now realize that we all get dumped and do some dumping of our own from time to time and it's just a part of life. Try explaining that to a 17
year old dude enraptured with his first real girl friend though! It sucks!!!

I didn't even go to the Senior Prom at all. I asked another girl who turned me down which made me feel even more miserable. You don't know how glad I was to graduate from high school in June of 1958. Vicki and I didn't even speak at the graduation ceremony. There was still one more afternoon fuck with Vicki in my future but that didn't come for another year and a half. I'll get to that later on. For all practical purposes, our relationship was over.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Nice story! Did you get my e mail! Answer it okay?

Wenchy said...

I liked the blanket bit.