Friday, November 18, 2005

Army Years 1958-61 (Part 2) Korea: Poontang Blues


We shipped over to Korea on a troop ship in the late fall of 1958. It took about 10 days with a stopover in Japan. The conditions were even more cramped on that troop ship than in our Basic Training barracks and again there was no privacy for my favorite solitary activity...jacking off! By the time we got to Japan I was horny as Hell, as were the rest of my fellow soldiers. Thank God we got a pass at the port of Yokohama and me and a couple of buddies from electronics school headed for town looking for our first piece of that legendary young Asian pussy.

Yokohama was a wild, exotic wonderful place for us horny young Yankee hicks and we didn't have any trouble finding the nearest bar/whorehouse. We got propositioned in the first five minutes on the street in fact. An old traditionally dressed Japanese man with a white beard said "Want woman?" as we walked down the crowded and colorful street. He took us to a nearby bar with lots of quite lovely young Japanese women at our service. We had a couple of drinks at the bar and soon picked out the ones we wanted and headed upstairs to do the nasty with them. My girl was quite tall for a Japanese and quite beautiful. When she undressed I took one look at those firm, medium sized titties and narrow strip of coal black hair above her pussy and my throbbing cock told me it was time to fuck! I know I should have used a condom but I didn't have any and she didn't offer any. She laid down on the small mattress on the floor, I got on top of her, she guided my boner in and I started fucking my first piece of Asian poonie! Oh did that Asian poonie feel good even if it was over all too soon!


As with the Mexican whore in Salinas my pump was primed and it didn't take long to shoot my load. I was soon pumping her full of a week's supply of stored up jism. Nothing feels as good as relieving that sexual tension after a long "dry spell". This was also the first pussy I'd had since my breakup with Vicki if you don't count the blow job from the whore I had in basic training. Not quite as pleasurable as having my cock buried in my girlfriend's tight young pussy but at least the end result was the same and oh did the act of fucking feel good again! I was beginning to feel this year in the Orient wouldn't be so bad!



Korea itself proved to be a different matter. As we took the bus from the port to the sprawling post in the boondocks where I was to be stationed, the country did not look good at all. Lots of obvious poverty and a quite an ugly landscape. The sergeant in charge warned us not even to stick our hands out the window or our watches would be stolen by "slicky boys" (young thieves.) Our final destination was a far northern post in the 7th Infantry Division. I was assigned to a headquarters company platoon that primarily did shortwave radio repair. I was immediately sent with a few other new arrivals for a meeting with the squadron commander.


The commander, a Lieutenant Colonel was a short, pot bellied, middle aged, ruddy complexioned, bad tempered old bastard and I still remember the first words he bellowed to us "YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN THE BELLY OF A WHORE AND YOU ARE GOING TO CATCH THE CLAP!" He told us that the village outside the main gate was off limits and if he caught any of us with whores on the post we would be court martialed. He said if we wanted some puss we should wait until we had a weekend pass and then go to Seoul but stay away from the local village girls because they all had the clap (gonorrhea). He told us we damn well better use rubbers with those cleaner whores in Seoul anyway. I was already depressed and getting back to our living quarters which were Quonset huts with diesel fuel heaters depressed me even further. One look at the open latrines with no toilet stalls for privacy for jacking off was the final straw! This was going to be one fucked up year in hell!

Things were not nearly as bad as the old bastard colonel said though. Talking to the guys in the barracks who had been around for a while clued us new guys in to the real whoring situation. The whores were collectively called "moose". I'm not sure if that was close to the Korean word for prostitute or what. The village was only temporarily off limits due to a few cases of clap and the Army medics were working on cleaning that up. We soon could visit the village and fuck the whores again. Meanwhile the "moose" did sneak onto the base at night and there were plenty of opportunities to get your nuts off. but We were cautioned it was probably best to go for hand jobs or blow jobs but definitely use a rubber if we fucked them. I took a walk that night around the post, visited the PX, the movie theater, the service club and the EM (enlisted men's) club where there was cheap beer. Along the way I noticed several toilets with stalls on the door where I could get the privacy to jack off when I needed to. I was beginning to think that I might make it through this year in hell after all!


We had to walk guard duty about one night a week. You worked two hour shifts, had four hours off and then went back for two more hours. Three soldiers covered each post in the twelve hours from 6 pm to 6 am. My first encounter with a Korean "moose" came on my first night of guard duty. She had come on to our compound, in violation of military policy of course. She was squatting on the ground outside a quonset hut taking a piss. I told her she had to leave but she offered me a "short time" if I let her stay. I was hoping for a blow job but the freebie was just a hand job which was better than nothing. I played with her tits as she jacked me off in a secluded area behind one of the hootches. She then went into the hootches to ply her trade.


In subsequent nights when I wasn't doing guard duty, I was awoken in the middle of the night several times to see whores servicing with hand and mouth and sometimes even pussy some of the other guys in our hootch. I usually called them over to take care of me afterwards. The going rate for a "short time" was about $5 during the first part of the month when we had just been paid and as little as a pack of cigarettes (which we bought at the PX for 10 cents!) or a bar of soap towards the end of the month. The shit hit the fan when the officer of the day found a soldier asleep and drunk on guard duty and whores all over the area. The squadron commander (that old bastard colonel!) found out and went ballistic! He had the MPs patrolling our area in addition to us guards and said if anyone else got drunk or fell asleep on guard duty or had a whore in their hootch there would be a court martial for sure. From then on the guys on guard duty including myself kept the whores on the other side of the fence and out of the compound. Sometimes they would come right up to the fence and we were able stick our dicks through the fence for a quickie hand or blow job (hoping we wouldn't be caught!) but that was about the extent of our in compound/in barracks whore service for a while.



When I was doing guard duty in another secluded part of the post with no whores or any one else in sight, I'll readily admit that I frequently took out my cock out and jacked off to relieve the boredom as well as the built up sexual tension. Guard duty was a rare chance for total privacy in Korea. All you had to watch out for was the officer of the day (usually a chicken shit second lieutenant) who came around to check on you from time to time. He could sometimes sneak up on you though and there was an official way you had to greet him ("Who goes there?" "What is the password?") It would have been hard to explain if he caught you with your dick exposed let alone jerking off. I'll admit I dozed off more than once too. That was equally frowned on and could lead to a court martial. It was really hard to stay awake though, especially when you were out there in the wee hours of the morning. The cold Korean winter was a real bitch! Jacking off is nothing else kept you awake and warm!


I fantasized about my ex girlfriend Vicki a lot while jacking off in Korea as well as all of the other girls at my old school that I lusted after and wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also have to confess that my sister Karen was often in my jack off fantasies too. I missed Karen a lot and the brief sexual experimentation that we engaged in in our early teens (mutual masturbation in a motel room) and then seeing her completely nude a few years later led to frequent masturbation fantasies about doing things to her that you're not supposed to do to your sister. I know that admission is probably shocking to some people...but it's all true so I felt I had to put it here.


Our only contact with live American women in Korea were the "Donut Dollies", young women employed by the Red Cross, who usually came around once a week to give us coffee and donuts and play games for an hour or so in the mess hall. Most of them were average looking girl next door types. There were no stunning beauties among them but they were cute and friendly reminders of what we missed so much in this foreign land. I'm sure most of us were mentally undressing them as we gazed at them and imagining what it would be like to fuck them and eat them and be sucked off by them. They always gave me a stiff dick and one in particular was frequently in my jack off fantasies. There was a rumor that they would fuck officers for money but I really have no proof of that. They probably dated the officers instead of us lowly enlisted men if they dated at all but I have no idea if they fucked for money or not. I tend to think that their whoring was mostly a myth but it really didn't make any difference. It wasn't any of my business then and it isn't now! We just appreciated seeing them for an hour a week. The post movie theater was another connection with back home and when they played a Marilyn Monroe or Kim Novak or even a Sandra Dee flick, I suspect there was a theater full of hard dicks and an increase in discreet jacking off later that night.


After a couple months of pretty much doing without the whores, the village outside the gate was removed from it's off limits status. We could now get passes to visit which meant only one thing to most of us...whore poontang was back and legal again! You had to take a three pack of condoms with you and that asshole squadron commander proclaimed that if one fucking bastard got the clap, the village would be off limits again for a solid year. Of course the village which depended on the business of us GIs in it's bars and whorehouses was as glad to be back in business as we were to have it back. On the first night the village became open again, I made a trip in, got drunk as a skunk for the first time in my life and fucked two different whores. I'm happy to say that I did use a condom both times.

Sadly quite a few of guys didn't use rubbers but we only had a couple cases of clap in our outfit, which were cured by a couple of shots of penicillin. Apparently the squadron commander never found out or cut us some slack because the village stayed open the rest of the time I was in Korea. About once a month, we had a surprise "short arms inspection" in the early morning hours. The medics would come in and we would stand by our bunks with our dongs hanging out (a pretty ridiculous picture) and the medics would check our peckers out. "Pull em out and skin 'em back!" they would shout as the came in the door. Very embarrassing if you woke up with morning wood!



Most of the whorehouses were sort of dirty and many of the "moose" smelled of kimchi, a stinky Korean dish made of pickled cabbage I think. And yet I couldn't resist the appeal of those tight young Asian pussies. It became a ritual to go into the village once or twice a week, have a few cheap drinks and knock off a cheap piece of tail. There was a place called the Turkey Ranch which specialized in blow jobs (Turkey Ranch...gobble gobble! Get it?) which I regularly frequented. I enjoyed the blow jobs much more than fucking the whores and there was the feeling (rightly or wrongly) that you didn't need rubbers for just getting sucked off which I also preferred. As with the whores that came into our hootches, the going rate for services varied at different times of the month. Right before payday at the end of the month, poontang was dirt cheap. As cheap as it was, you had to still ration your meager monthly pay (about $100 by that time) and jerking off between the whores was still a necessity to fill the sexual void, at least for me. I still jacked off any time I could find a little privacy.


After each four month stint in Korea, we were entitled to a one week R and R (Rest and Recuperation) in Japan. We were short staffed in our radio shop and I only managed one R and R, about half way through my thirteen month tour of duty. It was a welcome break though and I had a great time in Japan. More drinking and more fucking of course and those Japanese whores were so nice as were the other Japanese people I encountered! I stayed with one whore (who called herself Misty, short for some longer Japanese name) the entire week for $100. Not a small amount when we were only making about $100 a month of course but Misty let me stay in her small apartment, cooked for me, showed me the sights of Tokyo, waited on me hand and foot and of course took care of all my sexual needs. I must have had 20 ejaculations through fucking and blow jobs in that week and went back to Korea completely relaxed as well as pussy whipped. I learned a lot about Japanese culture too during that week. I'm sure another GI took my place the day I flew back to Korea...but Misty was a real sweetheart! Some of my fellow GI's fell in love with these Japanese prostitutes and even married them...and that week with Misty made me understand why!


Back in Korea, I was now on the downhill slope. It didn't seem like an eternity until I would be leaving the country any more. The weeks and months flew by and I was soon counting the days until I would be rotated back to the states. I joined the proud ranks of "short timers" (not the sexual kind here!) and we needled the guys that had just arrived and had a year to go. Jacking off and visits to the whores continued to take care of my sexual needs. In the final month I made sure I only fucked or even had blow jobs with condoms. We had a final pecker check before going home and anyone who was found to have the clap or anything else suspicious was forced to stay in Korea to have it taken care of. That was the last thing I wanted and besides, I wanted to be clean when I got home and hopefully had a chance to stick my weenie in some sweet young American girl although I had no idea who that girl would be!

I got drunk with my buddies on my last night at the Enlisted Men's Club. The next morning I departed with a hangover for the long trip home by bus, train and troop ship. We got passes in Yokohama again and I knocked off my last piece of Asian tail at the same bar/whorehouse we stopped at while coming in. Unlike on that previous visit, I did use a rubber this time. Another long "dry spell" on the rest of the way home followed. No place to jerk off on that fucking crowded troop ship again but I didn't much care. I had survived that year in Hell. In retrospect, it was a very interesting year that I will always remember. Fortunately I had also had enough poontang and opportunities to jack off during the year to satisfy my still teenage lust. Goodbye Korea, I'll never forget you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was in Korea (Camp Casey) 4 years after you but nothing much had changed. You brought back some good and bad memories. I thought I was the horniest GI but I think you got me beat.

Frank

Horny Old Guy said...

I think we all thought we were the horniest GI of all time Frank! I went through Camp Casey and ended up at Camp Kaiser. Thanks for the comment.