Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Fucking New Year!


New Year's Eve is probably my least favorite night of the whole fucking year! Oh when I was a young stud (many moons ago!) I thought I just had to be out there with the other fools, getting drunk, making noise and acting stupid. I thought people who stayed home that night were real party poopers! By the age of 30 I had wised up and decided it was indeed a good night to stay home and play with my weenie, or if I was lucky have someone play with my weenie for me. Nothing wrong with a nice juicy blow job or a fuck to end the year with either. I should be so lucky!



I hate all of the goddamn noise! The horns, the firecrackers and especially those macho jerks shooting off their damn guns! I hate all the loud mouthed drunks, many of them quite obviously just pretending they are having fun and ending the evening heaving chunks all over the sidewalk or other New Year's Eve revelers! I hate to even be out in the road with all those goofy drunk drivers! I also hate the fact that another year has ended and I am one year closer to the grave! That's probably why the only celebrating I do on New Year's Eve is having a couple of large shots of Jack Daniels and then having one final jack off experience for the year. I then put my ear plugs in and go to bed early, hoping I can sleep through all that obscene noise at midnight. In the morning, I'll wake up glad to be in a new fucking year and wishing I'd laid off that fucking Jack Daniels! Hey Happy New Year Y'all!

4 comments:

sexploration said...

happy new year...cool blog...my 1st time here....

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

Happy New Year my old blogger! May your year be filled of life.
remember to pay me a little visit at
http://laflaca.akgunkel.com

SVN, prn said...

Happy New Year to you!! I've been busy bringing in the new year with my new toy I got for Christmas *grins*

Horny Old Guy said...

Happy New Year to you all! Everybody check out all of the above people's very interesting blogs. Glad you are having fun with that new "toy" svn, prn...just thinking about that makes me want to play with my OLD "toy" if you know what I mean!