Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Y'all!


Well what did you expect from the Horny Old Guy? A Nativity scene? Now if I could only be as lucky as Santa in those cartoons! Oh well, jacking off will get me through the night on Christmas Eve just as it does every other night of the year. Actually I am not as totally obsessed with masturbation as you would imagine after reading this silly ass blog. I mean I do LOVE to jack off but I am not presently doing it 24/7. As a teenager? Well I may have come close then!
Let me take this opportunity to say thanks to you all for reading this juvenile tripe this past year. A special thanks to those who left comments or sent me e mail, even to those who accused me of being a sex maniac, a perv, a commie and a bore. If you think my accounts of my life story were boring this year, just wait until next year!

I do worry that someone I know or even worse someone who is mentioned in this blog will stumble on this site. I worry about my daughter Jennie discovering it and finding out what a horndog the old man was and is. Believe me she has no idea! I also worry about my sister Karen stumbling on it. She would not be amused to see our little motel fooling around incident mentioned nor would she be thrilled to find out I regularly whacked off to her during my teenage years.


It's too late to turn back now though. I decided to let it all hang out (in more ways than one!) in the very beginning. It's been fun remembering and documenting the good, bad and ugly sexual experiences in my life as well as talking about my current jack off fantasies and maybe even (hopefully) reporting on some actual future real life sex! Hey I got laid once this year folks! For me that's a step up! Anyway...best wishes for the holiday season to everyone and thanks again for reading this X rated nonsense this year! Hey you kids get the hell out of here!

4 comments:

Desireous said...

Great Pics I love them!

Hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your site. Very interesting read. Your military stories remind me of the stories my father used to tell me. Can't wait for more.

Mery Christmas...

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

Verry Merry Christmas to you, visit my page for a Christmas greeting if you have problems getting in the mood this holiday.

NeverEnough said...

Haha - I love your site!