Monday, December 12, 2005

I Cheated on Martha Stewart


My Dearest Martha,

Martha honey I am so sorry! As you know you are my "Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month" and I was going to be true only to you in my Saturday night jack off sessions...but I cheated on you last Saturday night baby! There is another woman I found on the web (picture at left) and I engaged in an act of fantasy sex with her. I only hope that you will understand sweet Martha and can find it in your heart to forgive me for this shameful act of infidelity. I forgave you for your indiscretion and supported you in jail so I am asking for your compassion this time. I promise that it won't happen again and that on Saturday nights for the rest of this month I will be true only to you as I jerk off to tapes of your wonderful TV program. I promise that our relationship from now on will truly be "a good thing"for us both! God bless you, your family and all of your wonderful products which are of course available at my local K Mart.

Love and kisses,
Mike

1 comment:

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

That's low, but I think she will forgive you.