Wednesday, December 28, 2005

When Jacking Off Really Feels Good!


For various reasons mostly due to the holidays, I haven't had the chance to enjoy a good jack off session for nearly a week. For me that's an almost unbearably long "dry spell"! Finally last night when my dick got hard when I pulled it out in the bathroom to take a piss I knew it was time to "take care of business" and Oh My God did that jack off feel good! Nothing like missing a few days to really make masturbation extra enjoyable. Of course the longer, more powerful ejaculation at the end combined with the release of all that built up sexual tension is what makes it such a rush. Yeah that's really me jerking off in the pictures above. At my age I have no shame! The pics are actually still frames from a self made video I shot many years ago but I think they illustrate the pleasures of jacking off and having a powerful ejaculation better than any I could find on line.


When I was a teenager I jacked off almost every day, sometimes two or three times in a day. It never occurred to me to take a break for a few days to "charge my battery" for a more rewarding total masturbation experience. I guess the first time that I had any reason to take a break from daily jacking off in my younger years was when I joined the Army and I didn't get any privacy for the first four weeks of Basic Training, not even a private toilet stall in the barracks to whack off in. Four weeks with no chance to jack off for a horny 18 year old like me was not good news!  Fortunately the Army kept be so busy and so fatigued I barely had the chance to think about pussy or beating my meat. There were rumors the Army was putting "saltpeter" in our food to keep our weenies from standing at attention but I later found out that was just a myth.

I still remember how good it felt when I finally had the chance to relieve all that built up sexual tension which happened when I got sucked off by a Mexican whore in Salinas on a weekend pass at the end of the forth week. The end result was the mother of all ejaculations! SPLURT!!! Oh did that blasting off in that Chiquita's mouth feel good! It was like a volcano erupting, definitely the most explosive sexual climax of my life, something I'll never forget. Only the evening I discovered the great sport of jacking off was more memorable but that was pre-puberty so it only ended in a dry climax. A sloppy wet one is better, especially in a warm feminine mouth!

In my mid twenties for some stupid reason that I don't even remember now (maybe it was to try to have a wet dream!) I decided to see how long I could go without jacking off. That experiment lasted for about three weeks. By then I was mentally undressing every woman I saw on the street (come to think of it, that's normal activity for me!), getting a hard on every time I took my dick out to piss and just feeling super horny 24/7. I was driving down a country road one day, started thinking about pussy and said "Fuck this shit!" I pulled my car over to the side of the road, whipped out my throbbing cock and jacked it off then and there! It didn't take long until I flooded the floor! Oh did that ejaculation feel good too! It was back to daily jerking after that! I can see why not being able to get sexual release drives those Catholic priests bonkers!



After that silly experiment, it wasn't until about midway through my thirties that I had the will power to even skip a day of jerking off. I definitely noticed the positive difference, in particular the more powerful climaxes, if I took a short break and now I seldom masturbate every day. Of course as we get older, nature sort of decreases the desire for most of us anyway. Now I like to skip a couple days between jerk offs. A couple days is about all that I can take even at my age (65) though. Rarely do I go as long as a week but maybe I should do so more often. Maybe I'll make jacking off a weekends only thing. That will for sure make the weekends even more something to look forward to! Then again, maybe I won't! A week is too damn long to go without jacking off for me, even if it feels so damn good when you finally do get that sexual relief. Last night's cum eruption wasn't quite as impressive as the two I previously mentioned, but it was pretty damn close! Oh did it feel GOOD! Hey thanks for reading, see you next time!

8 comments:

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

ooh la la! hot stuff I'm going to have to masturbate to those pics if you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

wow, you are very long. Nice head too. I can imagine what it feels like hitting my gspot over and over again.
LH

Horny Old Guy said...

No I don't mind a bit Ms. Beaverhousen (love that name!) And I would LOVE to hit your g spot LH! Thanks for the comments ladies! Glad someone was amused! I was expected more comments along the lines of "Ewwwwwww!!!" LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG awesome

Horny Old Guy said...

LOL Anonymous...well, it felt "awesome" anyway! Thanks for the comment!

Luanna said...

Nice cock but what a waste of sperm lol

Laura said...

OMG, I LOVE that head! I think I have to go and masturbate over the pictures too! *drool*

PAM said...

hmmm...nice head and how very long...i will be using my toy while looking at these pics..NICE!