Monday, January 16, 2006

Jacking Off to a Drug Store Sales Clerk!



There is a chain drug store close by that has one of the most lovely sales clerks that I've ever seen in my life. She is a blond, in her late 20's or early 30's I guess and has that perfect "girl next door" look. She almost looks like she came from another era, before body piercings, tattoos and siliconed breasts. The picture at left (yummy!) shows you the type I am talking about. She reminds me of the girls I used to fall in love and lust with back in my high school days, sort of like my first real girlfriend Vicki in fact. I'll bet she was very popular in her high school. All the dudes wanted in her panties and jacked off to her regularly. No rings on her fingers but I imagine she is living with someone or at least has a boyfriend and possibly has been married before. She is very friendly too, always has a warm smile and a greeting for me. God I'd like to eat  her pussy and fuck her!


As a realist I'm of course sure that I am just a customer to her. I'm almost old enough to be her fucking grandfather and have no chance in hell of getting anywhere near her sweet panties let alone in them but that's exactly what I fantasize about as I stand in her line. I stare at her trim young figure and gaze at her cute, round butt with lust. I glance between her legs hoping to see a little camel toe (no luck there so far!) and imagine myself burying my face and my cock in that sweet young muff. By the time she is giving me my change I usually have a throbbing hard on. Last night I woke up and 3:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I started thinking about my drug store sweetie and jacked off while I again fantasized myself fucking her. They don't call me the "horny old guy" for nothing! At my age, I take my cheap thrills where I can get them! Life is good, thanks in part to my drug store sweetie!

3 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I love dirty old men!

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks neverenough...you are my kind of woman! Even your name gives me a boner! LOL

Intense said...

Dirty old men..that's hot!!