Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mentally Undressing the Babes!




Okay I confess! As I walk down the street every day, I undress with my eyes all of the women that I meet...well almost all of them anyway! I've been doing that ever since I was a horny teenager. By now, with all of the live women that I've seen nude and pictures of nude women that I've gazed at, I  usually have a fairly accurate picture of what they must look like totally naked. Well except for nowadays there are probably lots more tattoos, body piercings and shaved pussies that I am not aware of but that's really not important in my fantasies. I picture them without those things!




Of course while imagining the ladies nude I usually fantasize about what it would be like to be fucking them or eating their pussies or having them suck me off. Oh if they could only read my mind! Come to think of it, it's a good thing they can't! I would probably be slapped silly several times a day! When I was younger, it didn't take long for me to spring a boner after just a few minutes of my nude fantasy game but boners generally don't come quite that quickly any more. Certain stunning babes still do have a positive effect on the old pecker though and at my age that is a very good thing!




Boners or no boners it's still lots of fun to ogle the babes and fantasize about them. It makes my daily walks much more enjoyable and gives me some inspiration for my next session of jacking off which is usually happening later that same day! You should have seen that cute redhead I saw out there yesterday afternoon! Oh did I have fun with her in my jack off fantasies last night! At my age I have to take my cheap thrills where I can them my friends! No I'm not ashamed of myself at all! That's just what us guys do you see. We like football, hot cars, cold beer, the Three Stooges, ogling the babes and jacking off to them...among other things! Hope that clears that up for you! Thanks for reading, see you next time!

3 comments:

susieqwerty@yahoo.com said...

It's interesting to read about horny older men.
Women can be very horny too you know. The thought of being mentally undressed is very erotic.

Horny Old Guy said...

A horny woman who thinks being mentally undressed is erotic! Now that is my kind of woman!
Thanks for the comment Susie!

Single Girlee said...

I have also been known to undress men and women with my mind. ;) It's a pretty fun thing to do!