Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jacking Off to Scarlett Johansson!



The Dirty Old Man is proud to announce that his Jack Off Fantasy of the Month for February will be Ms. Scarlett Johansson. For those of you who don't know, Ms. Scarlett is a beautiful, sexy and talented young actress who started out when she was still jail bait in "The Horse Whisperer" with Robert Redford and has been in such latter day films as "Lost in Translation" (with Bill Murray), "The Girl With Pearl Earrings" and Woody Allen's recent "Match Point". I don't believe Scarlett has done any nude scenes yet (Damn it!) but we can only hope and pray that some nudity will be in her future because she is truly a babe! Scarlett will be my Jack Off Fantasy every Saturday night this month. I suspect I will have lots of company jerkin' off to Scarlett!


Hey I'm quite aware that I am 44 years older than sweet Scarlett and fully realize that I have as much chance of slipping the big salami to her as I have in becoming Pope but there ain't nothing wrong with fantasy and jacking off to those fantasies, is there? As I've said before, us old farts have to take our cheap thrills wherever and whenever we can find them! Now excuse me while I whip the ancient but still functioning dong out! I don't think I can wait until Saturday night! Life is good when you are jacking off to Scarlett! If anybody objects, let me say what Clark Gable as Rhett Butler said to another Scarlett in "Gone With the Wind", "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"



6 comments:

Jen said...

She is beautiful, isn't she? And how about those lips? Just about as plump and pretty as her breasts.

MrManicDepressive said...

Ah, perchance to dream. You're just one kidnapping away from making your dream a reality. :D :D :D :D :D

She is gorgeous. Nothing wrong with using her as your masturbatory inspiration!

Great blog, by the way. Thanks for sharing.

SVN, prn said...

She ROCKED in that red dress she wore to the Golden Globe Awards. Cleavage galore.

Wenchy said...

You gotta live in hope right?

Horny Old Guy said...

Those lips are lovely indeed Jen. What I wouldn't give to have them wrapped around my....OH BEHAVE MIKE! Wenchy at my age there isn't much left but hope (and fantasy!)

I see where another Scarlett flick just opened. It's called "A Good Woman' and the word is it's only rated PG and that Scarlett keeps her clothes on again! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Thanks for the comments fellow Scarlett fans!

Ali said...

Man i totally agree she is SOOO FUCKEN HOT. She is gonna be my fantasy girl for a week how about that