Sunday, February 05, 2006

No This Is NOT Me!




Some joker sent me this cartoon with a note saying "Is this you Mike?". NO THAT IS NOT ME! I wonder what gave her that idea! LOL Not that I haven't jacked off to everything else! When I was a horny teenager I remember frequently turning on the TV when no one else was at home and jacking off while I fantasy fucked whatever female currently on the screen. It could be the star of a sit-com (yes I fantasy fucked Lucy many times!), Bette Davis or Betty Grable in an old movie or an overweight babe on a cooking show. Like I said in previous posts, we had to take our jack off inspiration where we could find it in the puritanical 1950's that I grew up in.



It's too bad we didn't have all those sexy babes they have now on the local and network news programs. Of course I jack off to them now so I didn't completely miss out there! Just for the record though, I have never jacked off to "The Brady Bunch". Oops come to think of it, I believe I did jack off to Florence Henderson (star of "Brady Bunch") when she was on the Ed Sullivan Show many years earlier. If I didn't, I should have! I definitely remember sexual fantasies about her. Flo was a babe way back then, at least in the eyes of one horny young masturbator named Mike! She was a MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck) before anybody coined that term!

4 comments:

Richard Lovel said...

I never got to jack off to TV when I was a teenager, for fear of getting caught. But I did jack off to the usual National Geographic, Sears/Roebuck underwear adds, etc. I always wanted to masturbate while watching Ms. Emma Peel in her cat suit, but never got the chance then.

As an adult I have made up for lost time and jacked to re-runs of the Avengers, and also to Dianna Rigg as MC of the PBS Mystery series. She still looks great.

Jess said...

I swear, you're blog is like a train wreck..you know you shouldn't look, but you can't help yourself :p

Suze said...

I hope you cleaned the screen when you were finished. LOL.

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

jaja the comments are usually as interesting as the post Mike.
I invite you all to my blog to vote on some pics:
http://laflaca.akgunkel.com