Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wouldn't It Be Nice?



Wouldn't it be nice if Scarlett Johannson (my Jack Off Fantasy of the Month) would give me a blow job on a secluded beach for this Valentine's Day? Since there is exactly zero chance of that happening and since I don't have a girlfriend at all right now, I guess I will just stay home and fantasize about sweet Scarlett while jacking off. Oh well, at least I don't have to go out and buy flowers and candy for anyone! Happy Valentine's Day y'all! Hope you get more action than me (which wouldn't be hard to do!) on this lovely Valentine's Day 2006. If you are all alone, feel free to join in the masturbation festivities with me. As Woody Allen said to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall", "Don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love!" You da man Woody!

6 comments:

anu said...

Hi Mike,

Happy Valentine's day sweetie.

Loads of love and hugs and kisses to you

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

Happy Val's Mike!

Virtual blowjobs for you on this day.
Take care.

ohohgaga said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

SVN, prn said...

Party of one on Valentine's Day here. I'll be thinking of you *grins*

Suze said...

What a lovely silouette. Alex had a little bit of that on Valentines Day.

Belated Valentine wishes to you. ;)

NeverEnough said...

I didn't get any action either - but you've inspired me to become an excellent masturbator!