Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is Fucking 400 Per Cent Better Than Jacking Off?

(Click on this article to enlarge text)

God knows I enjoy fucking and I truly believe that being sucked off by a woman is as close to heaven as I'll ever experience here on earth...BUT...is having sex with a partner really 400 per cent (!) better than masturbation? I mean it's definitely better but isn't 400 per cent stretching it just a bit? There are also some benefits to masturbation that you don't have with intercourse. You don't need a partner and you can make it last as short or as long as you want. You can fantasize about anybody or anything you want and do it with or without visual inspiration. You can also do it any time or any place (well almost any place!) There are no worries about STD's or pregnancies! Last but not least masturbation is free! Yeah I know fucking is often free too but many times you pay through the nose in more ways than one!

I feel pretty much the same (wonderful!) after either fucking or jacking off. An ejaculation is an ejaculation is an ejaculation and I expect the same is true for women's orgasms. I've been told by several women that their most intense orgasms come through masturbation. So more prolactin gets released when you have sex with a partner? Big fucking deal! Me thinks this is just more scientific gobbledygook from a bunch of nerds who haven't experienced much of either of these extremely pleasurable activities (fucking or masturbating!) This sounds almost as ridiculous as some of the nonsense that comes out of the Vatican or the White House! Just my humble little opinion you understand!


4 comments:

MrManicDepressive said...

I doubt it's 400% better, maybe 350-375, but definitely NOT 400. ;D :D

I'm with you, an ejaculation is an ejaculation is an ejaculation. However you do it, it's 100% FUN.

Cyber Mule said...

fucking funny shit dude.

sadly enough, im 34 and a year ago, some little 18 year olds caught me looking (lurking) at them. They said to me and my friend, "fucking gross. you're old enough to me my father..."

i think i went to CVS, bought a razor, and cut my wrist at home for a while.

Horny Old Guy said...

Don't feel too bad cyber mule. I'm 65 (!) and more than old enough to be their grandfather and I still ogle the young babes. Just a good thing they can't read my mind! Oh well, no law against ogling...yet!

MrManicDepressive said...

cyber mule, you need to get some darker sunglasses my man.

I remember picking up my son from college last year. One of the first warm days around campus. The nice, YOUNG, ladies were all out in their bikinis. I had to physically keep my jaw from dropping open. But I was safe, I had my ZZ Top "Cheap Sunglasses, with the glass so dark they won't even know your name"