Monday, April 17, 2006

Now What???




Now that I've let it all hang out (in more ways than one!) about my sex life up until now, what the fuck do I write about now in this lame ass blog? How many more posts can I do about my current sex life which consists only of compulsive masturbation? I mean I'm even getting tired of writing about jacking off...even if there is no way I'll ever tire of actually doing it!  I suppose I'll think of something but sitting here on this Monday morning with with a post Easter celebration hangover my mind is pretty much a blank.

Hopefully there will be more in my sexual future than jacking off. I can think of a couple of possibilities right now. I am getting very friendly with a thirty something Filipino gal at a coffee shop I frequent almost every morning. She doesn't work there, she's just a customer like me but we both take our coffee breaks about the same time there. She's single and has given some subtle hints that she'd like to do more than have coffee with me. I've given her some not so subtle hints that I'd like to play "Hide the Salami" with her. There is another possibility that I can't talk about too much right now. She is a reader of this blog who lives just down the valley from me. Of course I will respect her preference for complete privacy about our relationship, which is now limited to exchanging explicit e mail, if she desires it. Let me know about that CM! I will say that my e mail friend enjoys frequent masturbation almost as much as I do so at least we have one thing in common...and I think a lot more!


Being an optimist, I picture myself in another romantic long term relationship that will last the remainder of my life. Of course I've been in enough lousy relationships to know that there are things worse than being single and masturbating for sexual relief. This is applicable to both men and women of course. As I've said here before I am pretty content with my present state of affairs. Things could be worse...and they will probably get so! Old age (and I'm talking about the 80's and 90's here!) ain't for sissies you know! My intentions are just to enjoy these still healthy and horny remaining years and take things one day at a time. If I find someone compatible that will be just wonderful. If not, life is still pretty damn good! There are new women to ogle on and off the web, new sexual fantasies to experience and my right hand still works as good as it did when I was 13. In short I'm a happy camper...or happy jerker!

So I guess I'll continue with this incoherent babbling for a while longer. I doubt that the posts will be quite as frequent but with National Masturbation Month coming up next month, this is no time to call it quits! Let's see...now who will be my Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month for May be?

5 comments:

Lee said...

Mmm...yes, you do seem to be a one issue party, Mike!

Where do you think you might branch out to?

Horny Old Guy said...

Uhhh...well to start with Lee, a piece of tail once in a while might be nice! Thanks for asking though!

Lee said...

Oh, it's always nice, Mike. Please don't get me wrong.

It's just you need something to do while they are cooking the meal and running the bath!

PastaLaVista said...

Hey there dirty old man. For a celebrity jack off fantasy I would highly recommend Jessica Simpson. Just the thought of those muscular legs ought to make you spooge all over yourself. Oh Hell yeah!!!!!!

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks pastalavista! Not a bad suggestion! Now if I can just figure out who the hell Jessica Simpson is! I'm sure the web will clue me in. Thanks again!