Monday, May 29, 2006

Damn! National Masturbation Month Is Almost Over!


Do it with a friend or family member! The family that masturbates together stays together!

Say folks have I mentioned that this is National Masturbation Month yet? (What are you laughing at?) Sadly the month is drawing to a close but as someone brilliantly observed in another blog "It's always May in my pants!" I couldn't have said it better myself! I never made it to the San Francisco Masturbate-A-Thon Saturday night! It just seemed too far to go to pay money to jack off in public when I could stay home and do the same thing in private for free. I'm really not an exhibitionist anyway although you might not know it from reading this goofy blog!


Ever since I went to my doctor's office last week for my annual physical I've been jacking off to fantasies about the doc's sexy new receptionist. Of course that's not really her in my illustration at left but believe me this gal looks just as hot! What a babe! She is even making me forget Jessica Simpson, my official Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month (Sorry Jessica baby!) This beautiful dark haired receptionist was wearing a low cut dress and of course as a card carrying Horny Old Guy I couldn't keep my eyes off of that lovely set of tanned tits. She was sitting, I was standing and oh my God the view was lovely! A more perfect set of boobs you will never see! She was trying to finish my paper work but kept getting interrupted by phone calls so I got to enjoy the scenery for a full five minutes which was more than enough to give me a throbbing hard on, always a good thing at my age! When she got up to go to the copy machine I noticed she had lovely long legs and one of the most delicious looking butts I've ever seen in my life. If I was younger I think I would have shot my wad in my pants then and there!


I barely made it home before I whipped out my still throbbing cock and jacked off thinking of all the things I'd like to do but in reality have no chance in Hell of ever doing to her. Oh what I'd give to feel and kiss and suck those tits, to suck on those nipples, to eat that luscious young pussy and to have those long legs wrapped around me as I fucked her! She's been in my jack off fantasies ever since! I may even make an appointment for another annual physical. On second thought, one finger up the pooper once a year is more than enough! Maybe I'll just be lucky and get sick! LOL Meanwhile my sexual fantasies along with frequent jacking off will get me through the rest of this three day holiday weekend and the rest of this wonderful month. Just writing about her has given me another stiff boner and the celebration is about to begin again right now! I hope all of you people will join in the festivities with your own fantasies and enjoy these final few days of National Masturbation Month! I also hope that it will always be May in your pants! More I cannot wish you my friends!


No comments: