Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Had A Dream!


I had a dream last night where I went out to our university here in Stockton and put up a giant poster covering the entire side of a building. The poster promoted National Masturbation Month and my blog and featured an old picture of me jacking off. The sad part was that all the students were just walking by and completely ignoring my lovely poster. Oh well...I guess they already know that this is National Masturbation Month. I've certainly been doing my part in celebrating and I hope you people have also been doing your part. Three times in twenty four hours over the weekend! Not bad for a "senior citizen" eh? Let the festivities continue!



2 comments:

dirtylittlegirl said...

It's definitely time to celebrate! ;)

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks for the comment dirtylittlegirl and after checking out your sexy blog, it's quite obvious that you DO know how to celebrate...year round! Cheers!