Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jacking Off to Jessica Simpson!



I got so excited about this being National Masturbation Month that I almost forgot to name my "Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month"! A comment on one of my previous posts suggested Jessica Simpson as a future recipient of this great honor. After checking out her pictures on line I said "OH HELL YEAH!" Jessica is a babe alright and I'll be fantasizing about slipping the salami to her during my Saturday night jack off sessions all this month. Thanks to that kind gentleman for suggesting Ms. Jessica! Now I just have one small question...WHO THE FUCK IS JESSICA SIMPSON? I was sort of expecting her to be a cartoon character from that "Simpsons" TV show which shows you how much I follow modern pop culture!

By the way I've had sexual fantasies about some of those Simpsons cartoon characters too but that's a whole different story! Judging by the many X rated Simpson cartoon spoofs on the web, I'm certainly not alone there! Nothing too unusual about nasty fantasies about cartoon characters for me because as a young boy I used to jack off while imagining myself as ALL of the seven dwarfs as they took turns fucking and getting sucked off by Snow White! Later I fantasized about me being the prince who woke up Sleeping Beauty but the kiss that did it was between her legs instead of on the lips.

Oh my God this is getting way too silly (even if it's true!) Have a nice weekend everyone but don't forget this is National Masturbation Month so y'all join in the festivities with or without Jessica Simpson, my Jack Off Fantasy of the Month!



6 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

thats not a very nice pic of jessica simpson dude

Shay said...

I had a thing for the Fox robin hood in that disney movie, but I was just a little girl at the time, so it didn't go further than wanting to kiss him. haha

I always thought Marg Simpson looked totally sexy with her hair down. ^_^ Did you see the spread she "did" in Maxim? It was pretty hot.

Horny Old Guy said...

Sexy Shay doing the nasty with the foxy Robin Hood! I like it! That's the stuff wet dreams are made of!!!

Hmmm....those pics of Jessica look pretty good to me boss stewie dude! I especially like that nip slip!!!

MrManicDepressive said...

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with the Jessica pics either. Gotta leave something to the imagination!

Pandora said...

Thanx for the visit and I've posted something new at my place that you can jack off too in honor of National masturbation Month! ;)

Horny Old Guy said...

Thank you for that lovely jack off inspiration Pandora!!! Guys, check out Pandora's "Pandora's Box" blog and especially those pics she posted on May 8...guaranteed to get you in the mood to celebrate National Masturbation Month!