Thursday, June 08, 2006

Help! I Need A Blow Job!



I was hiking in a park Tuesday afternoon when I came across a young stud getting a blow job from his girlfriend! He was just standing there near some trees with his cock sticking out from the fly of his jeans. His girlfriend was on her knees sucking his dick. I suspect they were both students at the nearby community college. Damn! Some guys have all of the fucking luck! I just stood there and watched for a couple of minutes until the dude looked up and saw me. He looked sort of scared at first but I just gave him a big "thumbs up" sign and smiled. He then nodded and smiled back. His girlfriend didn't even look my way but just kept on sucking. Resisting the temptation to say "Can I be next?" I turned around and walked away, giving those young lovers the privacy they deserved.


Some guys have all the fucking luck! Was I envious of this young whippersnapper getting his weenie sucked by his sweetie pie young girlfriend? You better fucking believe it! I found my own privacy in some bushes and thoroughly turned on by what I had just witnessed, I whipped out my own throbbing dick and jacked off, fantasizing that it was me getting sucked off by that sweet young thing! At my age I have to take my cheap thrills where I find them you know! A powerful ejaculation went soon shooting into the wind as I fantasized shooting it...oh you know where!



From what I read and hear nowadays blow jobs are about as easy to get from your teenage girlfriend nowadays as a goodnight kiss was in my teenage years which were during the puritanical 1950's. When I hear that I know damn well that I was born fifty fucking years to soon! Back then most of the  young babes thought that blow jobs were something that only whores and sluts performed and for the most part they were absolutely right! I lucked out in getting an older woman to suck me off (and fuck me!) in my early teens but my first girlfriend Vicki only gave me one full blow job in the time we went together. She almost barfed when I came in her mouth at a drive in movie and after that getting any at all required lots of persuasion along with lots of eating pussy, not that I minded the latter!



I started thinking about how long it's been since I've had a full cum-in-mouth blow job and unless I've forgotten something (and I rarely forget blow jobs!), the last one was in 1997, the year my last real girlfriend Pat left me. WOW! Nine fucking years since I've experienced the closest thing to heaven I'll ever experience here on earth! I just love blow jobs! When my old girlfriend Gloria paid me an unexpected visit last September and we fucked, she gave me some head in foreplay which was as always wonderful but there is nothing like a full cum-in-mouth blow job to put me (and most guys I suspect) into orbit! Absolutely my favorite form of sex! I love blow jobs even more than fucking and MUCH more than jacking off...and you just KNOW I love those last mentioned things! Now if I could only figure out where to get one of those damn things! Maybe I will "get lucky" on my upcoming date. Then again maybe not!


In the good old days, back in my twenties and thirties, I would have simply headed up to the Mustang Ranch whorehouse near Reno and gotten a quickie BJ for $20. Between marriages and relationships that relief valve saved the day for me many times in those days. There were just some times when nothing else would do but a nice juicy full blow job! It was a rush choosing a pretty young whore from the lineup at the Mustang and having her suck you me with no strings attached. Condoms were not necessary and nor used at the Mustang back then which added to the thrill when you blasted off with a heavy load of cum in her mouth. Oh My God did that feel good` Ah yes those were the days!



Things are different now. The Nevada whorehouses still exist, I believe even the Mustang re-opened recently after being closed for a long time. Blow jobs probably cost $100 and up and condoms are mandatory. No argument with the mandated condoms at all but it just ain't the same anymore. The AIDS epidemic has also scared me straight as far as whoring goes. Sorry but I don't want to fuck or by even be sucked off by a whore who just possibly might have AIDS or herpes or any other STD even with a condom. The Nevada whorehouses are probably as safe as you can get nowadays but no thanks anyway! I don't think I could even get it up with a whore! Nah jacking off and fantasy will have to do for the time being...but a nice sloppy blow job would feel mighty fine...right about NOW! Oh yeah it would!!! Thanks for reading, see ya' next time!


4 comments:

Babsbitchin said...

I used to give my husbands a coupon book for X-mas every year for 50 free blowjobs, of course I never charged but they were usuable on demand. They loved it and would whip out a coupon in the most odd places; in the parking lot of the mall, on the Interstate, you name it. Being a woman of my word, I always honored their coupon.The truckers loved it, ha!!

anu said...

Oooooo baby, you always turn me on!

Blondie said...

We're not all prudes when it comes to giving full, from beginning to finish, cum-in-mouth blow jobs.

I, for example, thoroughly enjoy giving them!

Seems you're peeking through the wrong bushes.....

Dirty Debbie said...

Oh babe...I always feel for a guy needing a blow job.

Check out this post on my site, maybe it will help a little

A Debbie Deluxe