Monday, June 05, 2006

Holy Shit! It's Post #100!



I can't believe it! I'm at post #100 already! Of course I've been doing this incoherent babbling for over a year so I guess it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to me since I've averaged a couple of posts each week. Many thanks to all who have stopped by even once in a while and my sincere apologies to all I have bored and/or offended! The nice thing about blogs is that you don't have to stick around if you aren't interested. One click and you are gone forever! It's not like in the real world where you have to put up with obnoxious co-workers, neighbors and even family members year round and year after year.




I really just started this blog just to document my sexual history from childhood to my current senior citizen status for myself. I thought it would be fun writing about it and that it definitely has been. Not really understanding blogs at the time, I really thought it would be more like a private diary than a public journal. I was actually surprised when I started getting a few comments to my posts. I've certainly "let it all hang out" (in more ways than one!)  here and have had some second thoughts about being so candid in public with intimate details of my past sex life as well as my my current lack of a sex life (aside from jacking off of course). I still worry about friends and family stumbling on this site, in particular my darling daughter Jennie (who by the way just turned 40 a couple of months ago). Jennie has no idea what a horndog daddy was and is and I'd just as soon she not find out!

Some of my ex girlfriends and my one living ex wife would also probably not be amused to see themselves and our sex life chronicled here. Nor would my younger sister Karen be amused to see my describing a bit of innocent but still incestuous sexual experimentation we did in our early teens. My old buddies at the military facilities I worked at would have a field day with this blog. I can see my naked pictures along with rude comments posted all over the bulletin boards in Sacramento and Stockton! It's a bit too late to worry about all that though. The damage has been done and in all probability those whom I am so worried about haven't discovered this blog. I can only hope! A scarier thought is everything in cyber space will apparently stay there forever! Holy Shit!

Now that my sexual history has been brought up to the present here and there is nothing going on in my sex life except compulsive masturbation I am not sure how long I can continue this nonsense. I mean how many posts can you write about jacking off? Of course I am still looking for female companionship (sexual and otherwise) and hopefully there will be more to report in that area soon. I actually ALMOST had a date Saturday night, believe it or not! It got postponed for two weeks so it was the old right hand all weekend again (sigh!). Oh well, that still works as good as it did when I was a teenager! And as long as my newly installed hit counter continues to show a few daily hits (and I'm amazed to see that number sometimes exceeds 100, probably due to some newbies delving into the archives), my incoherent babbling will continue for the time being.

Thanks again to everyone who has stopped by and especially to those easily amused gluttons for punishment who have come back time after time. Special thanks also to folks who left comments. I truly do appreciate that!

2 comments:

Keb said...

I don't know how the hell you found me, but I'm glad you did. I love what I've read so far. Good luck on your date.

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks Keb! I think I found you through Google Blog Search. You must have mentioned one of my favorite subects...and I liked what I found on your blog and probably made an inane comment there. Thanks for the "good luck" on my date. At my age I need all the "luck" I can get!