Thursday, June 15, 2006

Voyeurism is a Wonderful Thing!


No that's not me in my horny teenage years spying on my sister while she was taking a shower although the only reason I didn't do that is that we didn't have those old fashioned key holes on our interior doors, damn the bad luck! I did get an accidental full frontal nude view of Karen one time in our teenage years and had a hard on for a month, couldn't stop jacking off to her!


I keep thinking of last week when I stumbled on that kid getting a blow job from his girlfriend in one of our rural parks near Stockton. Of course I am still envious of that lucky little bastard (some guys have all the luck!) but as always the whole incident turned me on even if I wasn't the lucky recipient of the blow job. Every time I think about it I get a hard on! I just love voyeurism, don't you? Isn't it a rush when you unexpectedly get anything from just a peek to an extended look at somebody partially or totally nude or even better yet doing the nasty? You know you like it! If you don't I feel sorry for you! Voyeurism, like masturbation, is truly one of the joys of life for most of us and few of us, men or women, can look the other way when we get the opportunity to be a voyeur.



Besides my cheap voyeuristic thrill of last week a couple fairly recent similarly erotic incidents come to mind. Last summer I was in Hawaii, sitting out on the balcony of a high rise Waikiki hotel one evening, enjoying the tropical breezes and sipping a mai tai. I suddenly happened to get a glimpse of a bare butt in the apartment building across the way. Looking closer I could easily see that it was a female butt! My kind of butt! A lovely young Asian woman apparently was just doing her housework (mainly washing the dishes) stark naked on this very warm Hawaiian evening...and with the drapes open yet! I grabbed my camcorder with it's long zoom lens and looked through the viewfinder for a better view. By the time I got my first full frontal view, my dick was throbbing!

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and jacked off as I watched the free show through my camcorder's electronic viewfinder. What a rush! I wondered if anybody was watching me through binoculars or telephoto zoom lenses as I was jacking off on that dark balcony. That possibility even added to the erotic thrill. Just about the time I was blasting off the young woman disappeared from view. Her show was over and so was mine. Yeah I know! You say I'm a dirty old man and a peeping tom! Nah I'm just a normal guy and a voyeur! There's a difference...I think! I mean the drapes were open and she was nude! What's a horny old guy to do?


Later last summer I was over on the coast near Santa Cruz. I noticed a group of people standing on a cliff overlooking the ocean. I wondered what they were looking at and knowing there was a nude beach down there, I pulled off the highway and went over to take a look myself. You guessed it. The spectators were not whale watching! A young couple was fucking right there in the middle of the beach. They had the beach all to themselves on this particular morning. The audience on the cliff was pretty much all ages from rowdy teenagers to old farts like myself, both sexes, about twenty of us in all. There were several giggling Japanese people, tourists I believe, taking pictures as fast as their cameras would shoot.

There was also one older black couple who were having more fun than anybody. The guy was cracking some pretty good jokes and like me wished that it was him down there slipping the salami to that young babe. I'm sure most of us guys had boners. I know I did but unfortunately this was not the time nor the place to whip it out and give it some exercise. We watched the entire performance and when the guy finally pulled his dick out of his girlfriend and laid beside her the old black guy led us all in a round of applause. The guy on the beach waved and smiled but his girlfriend suddenly noticing they had an audience grabbed some clothes to cover up. A little bit late for modesty babe! I went back to my car and jacked off. A memorable afternoon for sure and more proof that most of us are voyeurs any time and place we get the chance to be.


Recalling that Santa Cruz incident reminded me of another time a couple of years ago. I was down on the Santa Cruz wharf, right by the beach and boardwalk, shooting some home video of the babes on the (non-nude) beach. I videotaped one lovely young lady coming out of the water (above picture) and then a minute later panned over to a spot on the beach where she was changing out of her wet bathing suit...at least the top part of it. I could see her boobies (below picture)! A more perfect set of firm young titties you will never see! BOING! Instant boner for yours truly, the horny old guy...all the better because this moment of voyeuristic pleasure was caught on video tape. I still get a hard on and usually jack off when I look at these still frames! I just love being a voyeur!



I missed a nice chance to be a voyeur in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. They had a naked bike ride (only in San Francisco!) through the city. Looking at some of the pics on flickr, I definitely should have been there! I mean look at this beautiful young woman biker on the left. Lovely, lovely, lovely...and her breasts are absolute perfection! Click on the picture for a better view! Talk about suckable! WOW! I'm in love or at least in lust! If only I was 50 years younger...I probably still wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell! I may even forget about Lindsay Lohan, my Jack Off Fantasy of the Month! Yeah folks, voyeurism is a wonderful thing indeed! I hope you all enjoy it at least half as much as I do! If you don't, well you should be ashamed of yourselves!

5 comments:

MrManicDepressive said...

Let's hear it for voyeurism! YAY! I like watching my SILs (Sister In Laws) when they wear loose fitting tops or low cut ones as well. The view down is heavenly. I'm also fortunate that my wife also likes to show off from time to time. Yes, I too like to watch.

anu said...

I am feeling horny here, reading your hot post Mike and imagining MrManiac sneaking a peek into his SILs low cut blouses ;)

Do you like incest?

Delaleuverses said...

I was a little girl when I first had my voyeurism experience, it's like an adrenaline rush. Nice post

Horny Old Guy said...

Glad you share my passion mrmanicdespressive!

Glad you're feeling horny anu...you've made me that way many times!!! Incest? Well even though I did a little bit of innocent sexual experimentation (mutual masturbation) with my sister a long, long time ago, I think it's something normally best left in the realm of fantasy. Too much heavy baggage goes with the real thing, especially if it involves parents. Nothing wrong with fantasy at all though! I doubt there is a brother with a cute sister or an uncle with a cute niece or even (gasp!) a father with a cute daughter who hasn't at one time or another had lustful thoughts about them, especially in their teen years. I would strongly suspect that such thoughts are much rarer among females but still sometimes do occur.

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks for your comment too ms. delaleuverses! You are so right...voyerism is like an adrenaline rush! May we all have many more of those rushes!