Monday, July 03, 2006

Firecrackers, Cold Beer And...



When I was a lad in high school (a long long time ago!) a goofball named Alvin Barkley (think Mortimer Snerd if you remember ventriloquist Edgar Bergen's dim witted, goofy looking dummy!) used to love to proclaim towards the end of the school year "Oh boy! The 4th of July is coming! Firecrackers, cold beer and hot pussy!" You had to know Alvin to understand how ridiculous that sounded coming from him. His voice was as goofy as his looks! I don't know about the firecrackers and cold beer part but I have a feeling that old Alvin is still waiting for his first taste of pussy! And yet every year on this holiday, even now almost 50 years later, I think of Alvin and his proclamation. What more could you really want from a summer holiday than firecrackers, cold beer and hot pussy? It sounded good then and it sounds good now! Okay throw some burgers and hot dogs on the grill too!


Actually I'm not sure I'll get any of that lovely pussy thing on this 4th of July myself. Marcella is coming over with her roommate Patty (another Filipina babe!) and I'm going to grill some hot dogs for them. If they don't want the buns, I'll just give them the weenie! Sorry about that...not that I wouldn't love to give young Patty "the weenie" if you know what I mean and I think you do...but I better just behave or Marcella will dump my ass and it will be back to jacking off on Saturday nights again! Plenty of beer will flow though and in the evening we are going out to see the fireworks display in the park and set off some of our own. I'm not sure I'll get any time alone with Marcella though and since she has to get up early to go back to work on Wednesday, I doubt she will want to spend the night. So I may just have to settle for two out of three, the beer and firecrackers! Damn the bad luck!


Actually it may be fun to just go home and jack off for the first time in about 10 days. I certainly can't complain about the way Marcella has been taking care of me since last Friday night. The scorecard is now five fucks and one blow job. That sure beats jerking off, especially since it's been such a damn long time since I've had someone to do the nasty with.

Yeah even though I've loved fucking Marcella I've sort of missed the solitary, personal, fantasy filled masturbation experience. I guess it's because it's become such a habit in recent years, a regular habit in fact for most of my life, ever since I discovered it at age 12. I'll just see what happens...maybe me and Marcella will get a chance to get it on after all (a quickie blow job would be mighty fine!)...if not I'll just play with my own personal firecracker, my "pocket rocket", in bed tonight and when it "explodes" I'll remember those words of wit from the geek Alvin Barkley..."Firecrackers, cold beer and hot pussy"! It just doesn't get any better than that! Happy Holiday to you all, including Mr. Barkley wherever you are! Alvin dude I didn't realize it at the time but you had the right idea! Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike as you probably quessed by now, I like would like cold beer and pussy or a big cock...mmmmmm...lol. She sounds like a hot lady. What size breasts does she have,, I love tits, dont we all. Have fun, bi Johnny