Monday, July 10, 2006

In Praise Of Camel Toe!




Well Marcella was having her period this weekend and like many women during that time of month was not in the greatest of moods. In particular she wasn't in the mood for fucking! The 100+ degree temperatures here in Stockton and a problem with my air conditioning system didn't help. She didn't even want to stay over night and that meant no nookie for Mikey. While cuddling on the couch yesterday afternoon I tried to talk her into at least a hand job, hinting that a blow job would be even be sweeter, but she was just not in the mood for even giving me a helping hand (sigh). Oh well she has been very accommodating so far so I'm not complaining.


On the positive side Marcella said she's going to go on the birth control pill (she gets them free at the clinic where she works) so it's obvious that she wants our relationship and the fucking to continue. I really should get a vasectomy instead. In retrospect I should have gotten one thirty years ago when I married Julia my second wife and we decided neither of us wanted children. I've always hated those damn condoms but in recent years they have become a necessity, as much for the prevention of AIDS and other STDs as preventing pregnancies. Anyway it will be nice to soon be able to fuck Marcella bareback. She also had an AIDS test at work last week and as expected after several years abstinence and clean living it was negative. I'm clean too so it's green lights ahead for good old nasty unprotected safe sex fucking! Yummy! I can't wait!


When Marcella's lovely roommate Patty came over with Marcella for my 4th of July cookout last week she was wearing tight shorts and I couldn't help notice the not prominent but quite visible camel toe outline in her crotch. Instant hard on! Like most guys I just love camel toes! The first time I ever saw one way back when I was a horny teenager I almost shot my wad in my jeans right then and there! It was rather embarrassing because the camel toe was on my girlfriend Vicki's mother! There is just something so erotic about seeing the outline of that place we all love so much. I believe it was the great Robin Williams who once said of the vagina "It's the place we come out of as babies and then we spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in!" With the possible exception of my favorite quote "A stiff prick has no conscience!" Robin Williams' words are quite possibly as the truest words ever spoken!



The image of sexy Patty and her camel toe has been in my mind all week and last night I jacked off fantasizing about fucking her. Oh God the more I write here, the more I know I can NEVER tell Marcella about this blog! I searched for some camel toe pictures to illustrate this post and am sitting here with another stiff cock I got while viewing them. More jacking off ahead as soon as I post this! Yeah I know...I'm a dirty old man and I should be ashamed of myself...but I just love camel toes!

6 comments:

Dick said...

Thanks for the comments about my site... I'll look forward to reading yours... take care.

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks Dick! Dick has a new blog devoted to one of his and my favorite activities...jacking off of course! Click on his name above to check it out!

Anonymous said...

mike, you're probably one of the (and arguably the) coolest 50 year old that i have had the pleasure of encountering. i have to be honest, however, with regards to camel toes (and maybe this is just a female thing): i cannot bring myself to find them erotic.. and that's coming from a bisexual!

- Preet

kismett.livejournal.com

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks for those kind words Preet. I only wish I was 50! It's 65 with 66 staring me in the face (sigh!). I do understand your comment about camel toes too...it may indeed be just a "guy thing" to get turned on by them and I suppose there are some guys (a minority I suspect!) who they don't do that much for. They do give me boners though...and at my age that is definitely a good thing! Cheers!

Steph said...

I have THE most perfect video for you...but I have to figure out how to post it.

Nothing like a bitch getting your hopes up huh?

Horny Old Guy said...

My hopes aren't the only thing you got "up" Steph. I think I saw what you were talking about on your blog (the camel toe video?). Yummy! Many thanks darlin'!