Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday Morning Mental Masturbation


Pussy whipped again! Marcella stayed with me all weekend. She didn't even get up for church on Sunday. We spent most of the weekend in bed fucking. It was hotter than hell here in Stockton again, no surprise at this time of year. Thank God I got my air conditioner fixed! A good weekend to stay home, stay cool and stay naked which is just what we did.

The sex is just getting better and better with Marcella. On our first couple of times in bed she seemed reluctant to go down on me but I received full cum in mouth blow jobs #2 and #3 over the weekend. Thank you Jesus...or I should say thank you Marcella! It just took my mentioning how much I loved to have my weenie sucked to prompt her to give me much more regular oral attention in foreplay as well as full blow jobs. Of course I am more than happy to reciprocate with as much of my professional muff diving as she desires...and she desires a lot! I love to eat pussy almost as much as I love to have my cock sucked! So nice to be getting plenty of both oral activities again!

Things just couldn't be much better in our relationship so far, sexually speaking and otherwise! We talked more about birth control over the weekend. Marcella has already started on the birth control pill but I still think I'm going to get a vasectomy so she won't need to bother with the pill. I can't see any reason not to. Like I said earlier it's something I should have done a long, long time ago! If there is one thing in the world I'm sure of, it's that I don't want to become a daddy again at my age! I'm going to see my doctor about getting snipped this week. Hopefully it will be a quick procedure that won't keep me out of action for very long. I'm going to do some online research on the subject later on today.


Jesus Fucking Christ! What the fuck is going on in our world? The Middle East is exploding in war, the situation in Iraq is continuing to deteriorate (big surprise there huh?), a couple of absolute nut cases are in charge in North Korea and Iran...and yeah sometimes we wonder about our own not too bright cowboy in the White House too! Why don't these foreigners and old Dubya too just knock off all this bullshit and go home and jack off? Yeah I know, their religion won't let them!




Speaking of religion I received a couple of very angry e mails from people who were offended by my digs at religion, the Catholic Church in particular. Fuck 'em! When the Vatican puts out the word that condoms are still prohibited by the Church even if one partner (we're talking about a married couple here) is HIV positive, I have nothing but contempt for that religion. Clean up your own house your crazy bastards! Worry about all those child molesting priests, primarily a result of your forbidding them to express their sexuality in a normal, healthy way. Forget what the rest of us people are doing in the privacy of our bedrooms! Yeah it goes way back to when I found out as a horny teenager that the Pope didn't approve of me playing with my weenie. Fifty years later you people still piss me off!

I suppose I shouldn't really write about religion at all. I fully realize that it pisses lots of people off. I truly do realize that everyone has the absolute right to believe what they want to, in religion or politics or anything else. Of course all of us, myself included, also have the right to disagree and say they are full of shit. Sex is much more fun to think about and write about though and I think I better concentrate on that subject from now on. Let me go back to my "Horny Old Guy" mode, think about Marcella and the fucking and sucking we did over the weekend and maybe even fantasize about her sexy roommate Patty. If that latter thought doesn't make my hard on come back again, nothing will! Have a nice, sexy and peaceful week y'all...and God bless us all!


5 comments:

Angela St. Lawrence said...

Just saying hello...and thanks for the nice comment at Blistered Lips...you are more than welcome to reprint it on your blog if you would like. Or not. Whatever suits your fancy. Stroke on, Mr. Mike. (wink)

Horny Old Guy said...

Hello to you Angela and thanks for your comment! Your blog is cool! I will definitely stroke on...maybe not quite as before Marcella entered my world...but the stroking will continue! Cheers!

MJ said...

Good to hear you're doing your bit for muff diving. Well done. Keep it up. Literally.

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks mj! Muff diving is one if my favorite sports. I even like it better than jacking off if you can believe that. I'll do my best to keep it up. Literally. Marcella is helping considerably! Lots more boners in my life now...and at my age that is a GOOD thing!

PrincessRen said...

hello there... i love ur blog - funny and mind-blogging. Anyway i didn't know that church prohibit the use of condom... hmm...