Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Morning Mumbling


Well I feel much better this morning than I did last Monday morning. I'm completely over being rejected for that fucking masturbation movie, although it's probably the biggest casting mistake since they decided on Harrison Ford to play Indiana Jones instead of the originally cast Pee Wee Herman (you didn't know that, did you?) Of course I was rooting for Pee Wee because we both share the same "hobby" if you know what I mean and I think you do! I just don't understand these Hollywood moguls and some of their goofy decisions! And yet I wish Lynn well on her masturbation video or movie project. As you all know, it's a subject that's near and dear to my heart. Lynn sounds like a good gal and she deserves success for tackling a still somewhat taboo subject (except when played for a cheap laugh) in the movies. Now I promise to shut up about being rejected for a role in that goddamn thing. You never know, I may have ended up on the cutting room floor anyway and that would have been an even bigger rejection than not being asked to jack off for the camera. It's over...I think (sigh)! Psst Lynn...I'm still available darlin'!



Unlike last weekend when she was out of town, my sweetie Marcella spent most of the past weekend here and that also helps my cheerful disposition this morning. It's a lot more pleasant ending your weekend feeling "pussy whipped" instead of sexually frustrated and I've been in the latter condition many times, despite all of my compulsive weekend jacking off. I feel so sexually satisfied this morning that I might not even jack off for a long time...maybe even 24 hours or so! After not being in a relationship for quite a while, I still really appreciate having a steady sex partner again. The novelty has definitely not worn off yet and I don't think that it will, at least for a long while. I do still enjoy my more solitary lifestyle during the week though. It's like having the best of both worlds, Marcella on the weekends and just me and my computer and my dick during the week. Marcella and I usually go out to dinner on Wednesday nights (rarely with a time or place for fucking) and maybe see each other at the coffee shop in the morning a couple of times during the work week. Other than that, ours seems to be a weekends only affair and that's okay with me, at least for the time being.


Frankly Marcella and I don't have that much in common besides the sex and just liking to be around each other but I think that's more than enough for now. We do have completely different tastes in music, movies and food among other things. We don't agree much about political matters much either and since Marcella is Catholic, I have to keep my strong feelings about that religion's outrageous anti-sex, anti-masturbation dogma in check. There is also a generation gap of course. I'm 66 and Marcella is 38. We were raised in two different eras and two different cultures. She's a Filipino and I'm a WASP although I think that's the least of our differences. I've always thought that mixed race romances were completely normal and healthy and in many cases very sexy. We do still get the stares in public though, primarily because of the age difference I suspect. Some people probably think I'm just another old fart with a younger mail order bride since many of those women are indeed from the Philippines. Let them think what they want, I truly don't give a fuck!


The important thing is that this mainly weekends only thing seems to be working out well for both of us. I don't feel that I'm taking advantage of Marcella nor is she taking advantage of me. We genuinely do enjoy each other's company despite our many differences. We have a lot of fun in and out of bed! I treat her with the respect she deserves and I get the same from her. Is it really true love? Probably not, at least not so far and I think I speak for both of us there. Will it last forever? Again probably not, although that too may be premature to speculate on. It's still early in the relationship and for now I'm determined to just enjoy it and take things one day at a time. That's actually been my philosophy most of my life. All I know is I feel much better in every respect since this relationship started. It has done almost as much good for my blood pressure as it has for my dick! I definitely look more forward to the weekends than I have for a long time, as much for Marcella's non sexual company as for the juicy sex we have together. We'll let the future take care of itself but for now I consider myself one lucky and happy old fucker! Lots of fringe benefits to savor! Oh do those Sunday morning blow jobs (right before Marcella goes to church!) feel good! Yeah life could be much worse...and in time will probably get so! For now I'm just going to relax and enjoy it!


I still do have some misgivings and guilt about writing about Marcella so candidly in this blog. I have the feeling that she would not be amused and quite possibly be deeply offended if she saw what I had written about her in the few short months we've been together. I can't even say that I would blame her if she got highly pissed off. It most likely would mean the end of our relationship in fact. However she is so much a part of my life now that there is just no way to leave her out. I also feel that I have to be as honest about her as I have about my other past relationships here. It's really been a liberating experience letting it all hang out (in more ways than one!) in this blog and really helped me make sense of my life, past and present. Like most bloggers I suspect, I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone who stumbles on these incoherent ramblings. I'm just not about to change course at this point. The only practical solution for me is to keep on writing and continue to keep this blog a secret from Marcella. I have to remember to sign out of Blogger on Friday night and clear my history since Marcella sometimes uses this computer on weekends. So far, so good but Marcella dear if you ever stumble on these words, please forgive me baby...and put down that knife honey!



Hmmm...I really intended to write about something else today but one thought of Marcella has led to another. I hope this hasn't bored you folks too much. I'll be back later in the week with something a bit lighter I hope. For a chuckle right now to end this outrageous mental masturbation, I came across this picture on another blog. As the other blogger commented "If this doesn't kill the Sponge Bob  Square Pants craze, nothing will!" We can only hope so! Talk about another candidate for my "Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month" award...NOT! Have a happy and sexy week my invisible and easily amused friends in cyberspace, whoever and wherever you are! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bi Rob here - You take it one day at a time and enjoy it all old guy. My lady is also a black lady, very sexy, and I do know about the stares, but F them all. There just jelous. You got the best of both worlds there. No wait, thats me,,,lol. Bi for now Rob

Rap said...

Sponge Bob, maybe...

But on those pants he sure ain't square!

Cheesy said...

omg I think I have found my Halloween costume! too damned funny!