Monday, October 02, 2006

Jacking Off to Molly Ringwald!




WOW! Is it October already? What the fuck happened to September? Well a new month means it's time to name my "Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month" and this month I've got a good one for you! Okay I'll admit it...I've had a hard on for Molly Ringwald ever since she was jailbait...but almost legal! I believe she was 17 when she made "The Breakfast Club" back in 1985 and when I took one look at that lovely red hair and super sensuous lips, I joined all the other teen age boys and men of all ages who were in love and lust with sweet Molly and regularly jacking off to fantasies about her. Oh to have that lovely mouth wrapped around your ding-a-ling! Truly the stuff wet dreams are made of my friends!


She's almost 40 now (wow!) and I'm still jacking off to sweet Molly! Every Wednesday night (my new Fantasy Jack Off Night since Marcella takes care of me on weekends) in October, I'll be whacking off to the lovely Molly. I may pull out my VHS tape of that 1995 flick "Malicious" and fast forward to the scene (shown at the top of this post) where Molly takes off her top and bra and displays those absolutely gorgeous tits. a scene all of us Molly lovers and jerkers will be eternally grateful for. As far as I know, that's been her only nude scene in films. No full frontal nude shots yet, damn the bad luck! What I'd give to gaze upon the OTHER red hair on Molly! Did I ever tell you that red pubic hair just drives me wild?


Ah just thinking of Molly and red pubic hair has given me a stiff dick as I've been writing this. I don't think I can wait until Wednesday night! Marcella was out of town all weekend and even though I enjoyed a couple of nice weekend jack off sessions, I think I'm going to start this new week by rubbing another one out as I look at those nude stills of Molly again. Feel free to join me guys! For a horny old guy, it doesn't get much better than this! To those of you who I've offended (including the official Molly Ringwald Fan Club) with my crudity, my sincere apologies. Hey have a great week y'all! I'll be back later on in the week but for now it's time to "take care of business" if you know what I mean and I think you do! Bye bye!

8 comments:

MrManicDepressive said...

I've always liked her too. She's plain sexy, plus, I have a thing for redheads. Thanks for the Malicious screen shots. I missed that movie.

Mel said...

I've always had a thing for red-heads. Infact, my one and only girl-on-girl experience was with a red-head, so I know what you mean. *yum*

And, saying this as a red-head myself, I'm not a all offended. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, old guy, here I am looking at this at work(I know bad boy), and Molly has given me a boner. I think I will join you soon and head to the washroom. The lips are the first thing that got me going, Oh to have them wrapped around my cock, and then cum all over that pretty face and red hair..lol. And those tits are to die for. Thanks for Molly old guy,,Bi Rob..

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list molly-jerkers. Thanks for the reminder how sweet she was and is. Love your blog man.
Zack

Rap said...

I always liked redheads too. Even in the olden days redheads like Maureen O'Hara were pretty hot.

Never saw any nude pics of Maureen though...mores the pity.

I like the idea of a Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month. Something to look forward to rather than paying the rent.

Keep up the good work!

Marc said...

What got me off was a scene in "The Breakfast Club." The bad boy character (who she ends up with -- I forget his name) falls through the ceiling and somehow ends up on the floor under her desk while the principal looks in. They all have to be quiet and pretend nothing happened. Meanwhile his guy is staring up her skirt. The camera shows a great upskirt of her not-quite-see-through panties with a clear dark shadow between her legs. I love upskirts cos of the forbidden nature, and this is one of my favorites. I can pretend there was no crotch double, even though there probably was.

Horny Old Guy said...

Thanks for the comments guys! It sounds like we have our own Molly Ringwald Fan Club right here!

Agreed about Maureen O'Hara Rap! Ah the thought of her (in her prime) nude! Rhonda Fleming was another redhead who made my weenie stand up as a teenager! No nudes of her either, damn it!

I remember that scene in "Breakfast Club" marc. I saw that flick on HBO and immediately fell in lust with Molly. The jerkin' off to her started then and there!

SheenV said...

Great photos! I never knew she was so well endowed!