Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Blue Monday


Oh it's really not a Blue Monday...just sort of a dreary, rainy one here in Stockton town and I was desperate for a blog post title. It is however another Monday morning after a long holiday weekend and I hope everyone had a good one. My Thanksgiving in Sacramento was fine. It was great to see my old friends and you'll be relieved to know that I was on my best behavior all day, even after several cocktails and several glasses of wine with dinner. I didn't slip up and mention jacking off or blow jobs or pussy eating once all day! No jokes about Grandpa fucking the turkey either! One of my friends brought his quite lovely grown daughter, in her mid thirties I think, who I wouldn't mind slipping the salami to but I kept my lustful thoughts to myself as I always do in similar situations. I really can be a gentleman when I need to be you know! It's really only on this blog where I let it all hang out (in more ways than one!)

As I mentioned in my last post, Marcella went to the Bay Area to spend the holiday and the weekend with her parents which once again meant no nookie for Mikey. No big deal, I've been there many times before and as usual my right hand got me through the long weekend. I was hoping Marcella would get home early enough Sunday night to come over and give me a mercy fuck or blow job but no such luck. She got stuck in a horrific traffic jam last night. We had the first rain in a while and rain (or fog) causes California drivers to speed up and drive even more crazy than they usually do. You can imagine the results on those rain slicked roads. Marcy made it home safe which is the important thing but not until almost 11 o'clock. No way was she going to come over here and suck my weenie and I can't say that I blame her!


I'm going over to Marcella and Patty's place tonight for a leftovers meal (Yuck!) Maybe I will "get lucky" then although Marcella seems hesitant to do the nasty in her own bedroom with Patty in the house. We haven't fucked one time over there so far. It would sort of add to the erotic thrill for me with Patty in the next room, maybe even with her ear to the wall! Oh well, maybe I can get Marcy to come out to my car and give me a quickie blow job in the apartment parking lot. If not, I guess it's wait for nookie until next weekend (sigh).


After I talked to Marcella on the phone late last night, there was nothing to do but go to bed and jack off which is just what I did. I had an extra nice jack off fantasy about a certain curvy dark haired young lady who reads this blog. We were in Las Vegas and this gal just loved to have her clit sucked, something I consider myself an expert at. She returned the favor with a nice juicy Texas style blow job. Ah if real life could only be like some of our fantasies! On the other hand, if you limit yourself to fantasies at certain times in your life (like with Patty or my other sweet fantasy friend here) you can keep yourself out of LOTS of trouble. I speak from experience there my friends!

Y'all have a good week. I'll be back later on in the week to babble on some more. As always, many thanks for reading this nonsense. Bye bye for now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah its not nonsense Mike, I love reading, and actually it makes my day. You are right about keeping our fantasys to masturbation, and not acting on them. Some days I have a real cock craving (for cock that is), and I just think back to some of my all time fav, guy bj's. Like the hot buff blonde guy in his 20's with the biggest cock I ever had. Mmm how he facefucked me,,ok i'll stop now, but you get the hint. Well maybe not the male side,,lol. I actually say I am a 50/50% bi guy. I can be either with a man or a women equally. They both do it for me. Ok I have gone on enough. Hope you get a good old fashioned car bj Mike,Bi

steff81 said...

Hey...leftovers are what the Thanksgiving holiday are all about!

And...I didn't know that blow jobs had state-alities. Perhaps this is something I should look into ;)

Bi Guy: You so need to start a blog!

Al Sensu said...

Yeah, Mike, what's a Texas style BJ?

Mike Stewart said...

Thanks for the kind words Bi Rob! Sounds like we both have to fantasize and jack off instead of doing what we REALLY want to do sometimes. Not as much fun but it keeps us out of BIG trouble eh?

Steff and Al I heard those Texas blow jobs were just EXTRA good!!! The one in my jack off fantasy was SPECTACULAR!!! :)

I also agree with Steff...Bi Rob should start a blog. His adventures would draw readers of all sexual persuasions! I sort of envy him because he as twice as many chances of "getting lucky" every Saturday night...not that I'm quite ready to go down that trail LOL!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Steff81 - Well actually my 2 horny friends,,lol, I do have a journal. Not here on blogspot, although I may move it. You can check it out at www.livejournal.com and my user name is "hotbiguy" (go figure ah,,lol). You may have to sign up to view it, but I can tell you it will be well worth the visit. Lots of my Bi adventures are on there,,let me know by leaving a comment,,thanks guys,,Bi Rob

Steff said...

Mike: Sounds like your fantasy was wonderful ;)

Bi Rob: I couldn't find it! I was so disappointed :(

Steff said...

Rob: I did find it after signing up. I enjoyed it...a lot. One question...do you have a mood that isn't horny ;)

Anonymous said...

Steff - How about naughty. I am a happy horny guy who enjoys life..lol. Ha thanks for checking it out, and I hope you post in your journal some adventures. Drop me a line robboswall@hotmail.com..thanks Bi

Bad Wifey said...

Nothing to do with you post, but Sacramento Kings were my favorite NBA team for a couple of years, but they lost their charm lately. Pitty.

Mike Stewart said...

I hear you about the Kings Bad Wifey! A new downtown stadium for them just got nixed by the voters and now they are threatening to leave I believe. No great loss anymore in my opinion. Thanks for stopping by sexy Bad Wife!