Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Fucking New Year...Again!


My end of year post for 2005 entitled "Happy Fucking New Year" pretty much told you what I think about New Year's Eve...I really don't like it! Too much noise, too many drunks, too much vandalism, too many people pretending to have fun! A good night for staying home and jacking off as I said last year. You might as well get your gun (the one between your legs of course!) off one more time before Father Time brings us all one calendar year closer to the grave! On many a New Year's Eve I've done just that...stayed home and jacked off...and with a little help from my friend Jack Daniels I've made it through the night.

Of course things have changed since I now have a regular girlfriend (Marcella) and they were a bit different when I was in relationships at any time in my life...but I still don't care much for the day...or I should say the night before! Actually in my MUCH younger days I thought that I had to be out there with the rest of the fools but those days were over by my thirties. With a little maturity comes a little wisdom although in my case it's admittedly been very little! There's of course nothing wrong with a small party, getting together with friends or just going out to dinner and a movie with your sweetie. That's what Marcella and I are planning for this New Year's Eve. Marcy asked her delicious roommate Patty if she wanted to come along but she said no. She said she just wants to stay home and watch the festivities on TV and I think she's got the right idea too. I'd like to have my own private festivities with Patty but that's another story. What a PARTY that would be!!! One of my New Year's resolutions ought to be to stop lusting after Patty so much but I'm sure that's a New Year's resolution I could never keep! She's a babe!


Marcella is staying over here on New Year's Eve. We'll probably have a couple of drinks and with any luck I'll have my face or my dick buried in her warm muff at the stroke of midnight. Maybe I can time it so that I blast off just as the ball drops in Times Square. Now that would be my kind of New Year's Eve! No church for Marcy to get up for on Monday so I should be assured of one of her nice juicy cum-in-mouth blow jobs when we wake up in the morning. What better way to start the new year?


It's been a a good year for the Horny Old Guy. Of course most important was meeting Marcella and beginning a new relationship with her after several years of not being in a relationship and without almost any sex at all, aside from my compulsive jacking off of course! The steady companionship and regular sex has definitely been good for me. I feel a lot better, my blood pressure is down and I even wake up more often with "morning wood". Hopefully the relationship with Marcella will continue throughout 2007, although I still think of it as an "affair" and I think Marcella feels the same way. I think I speak for us both when I say we aren't really "in love". We like and respect each other, enjoy each other's company and we love to fuck each other. For now that's more than enough...we'll just have to see what the future brings. One thing I do know...if Marcella ever discovers this fucking blog, it's all over! She would not be amused about me babbling on about our sex life, to say nothing of learning about my lust for her roommate Patty.


This was the year that I had a vasectomy so there is no more need for condoms as long as I stay monogamous, which I definitely intend to do...despite my lust for Patty! Getting a vasectomy is something I should have done thirty five years ago...but better late than never! No more fucking with condoms! Hallelujah! I just love bareback fucking and so does Marcella and I can thank her for giving me the incentive to finally get the painless snipping done. This was also the year that I thought I was going to be in a documentary movie about masturbation...talking about jacking off and actually doing it for the camera...but I got turned down by the gal doing the project. I'm still not sure if I had the "balls" to go through with it but still more than a little pissed that I wasn't even asked. Who else but yours truly the Horny Old Guy would be a better spokesman for the great sport of jacking off? Talk about being an expert on the subject! Over 50 years of experience! What a casting mistake that was! Oh well...life goes on!


Enough rambling for this last post of 2006. I sincerely hope that 2007 is a good and sexy year for you all. Thanks for reading this poorly written nonsense for the last year or however long you have been reading. I've been getting 250-300 hits a day, as many as 600 on some days and getting close to 4500 profile views. I get very few comments so I have no idea who most of these people are. Of course one look is enough for some and they are out of here for good. I can understand that. To those of you who come back again and again, I really do appreciate that! If I've offended anyone with my crudity or my stupidity in the past year, my sincerest apologies. To all of you...a Happy New Year! See you in 2007!

5 comments:

Steff said...

Happy New Year Mike! Glad meeting the parents went well :) Enjoy yourself tomorrow night!

Bad Wifey said...

Hi Old Guy, just passing by to wish you all the best in the New Year. Lots of health and sex and see you next year! :)

Rap said...

All the best for '07, Mike!

I always enjoy reading your blog.

The thing about jacking off is that it is cheaper, safer, and you can see what you're doing.

Not a bad deal in this day and age, eh?

HNY

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I'm one of the 400 or so regular hits to your site, I read often and enjoy your blog - I enjoy the ramblings of a dirty old man, but don't have much to contribute in return so don't comment. Keep it up in the new year.
SB

Mike Stewart said...

Thanks to all for those good wishes in the new year and same to you! Hey good points about our favorite sport Rap!