Thursday, January 25, 2007

Redhead Temptation


I just got elected President of the Homeowners Association for our condo complex, a thankless and payless job that I will probably regret taking. Tuesday night the new secretary/treasurer Kathy and I got together at my place to update the files (phone numbers, parking permits, etc.) of all of our individual homeowners. Kathy is a redhead, in her early to mid forties I believe, and quite an attractive, shapely woman. She apparently has been here in our complex for a couple of years but I can't recall ever seeing her here until the recent homeowners meeting which was the big annual one where everyone is encouraged to attend and where we elect the board members for the coming year.


Kathy seems like a nice gal. I'm really not sure if she is married (no wedding ring) or living with someone or has a boyfriend. I didn't want to pry into her personal affairs on our first meeting which really was for business purposes anyway. About the only thing that I came away with at the end of the evening was a stiff dick and a strong urge to fuck her! We got along pretty well and after we finished our file updating I invited her to stay for a glass of wine, an offer she accepted. We talked for a while but it was mostly about the condo complex and her job in a law office. She did mention that she had a grown son and two cats but that's all the personal info I got out of her.

Kathy seemed friendly and and I sort of got the impression that MAYBE things could go further between us...but we'll see what happens there. Being a gentleman (what are you laughing at?) I didn't make any attempt to jump her bones, as much as I would have liked to do just that! After she left I did immediately relieve that boner she gave me by jacking off in bed as I fantasized what it would be like to feel and suck on those (rather large!) tits and eat and fuck that lovely red haired pussy though. At my age you can't afford to waste a boner like the one Kathy gave me!


Of course since I'm now seriously involved with Marcella I wouldn't have fucked Kathy even if she would have let me. Oh how it hurts to say that but it's true! As I've said several times before right here, I really do believe in being faithful in a serious relationship. I expect that of my partner and I surely owe them the same fidelity. I definitely do get tempted though! Oh yeah I do! I slobber over Marcella's sexy roommate Patty and have jack off fantasies about almost every woman I see but I still remain faithful. Nowadays that is more important than ever and I have no intention on changing my policy regardless of any redhead (or blond or brunette!) temptations. Nothing wrong with fantasizing about and jacking off to them though!

Kathy and I did nothing more than shake hands at the end of the evening. I was hoping for a hug but no such luck. The next homeowners meeting, which is usually just the board members although everyone is invited, is in a month. It's probably just as well that the other board members will be there as well as Kathy. The less temptation the better for the Horny Old Guy! Maybe Kathy and I can just become good friends and I can keep my lustful, horny feelings for her in check. Maybe pigs can fly!


I do have a thing for redheads (and red pubic hair!) which I intended to get into but I think I'll save that for the next post since I've been babbling long enough this morning and I have some things that I need to get done today and no I'm not talking about jacking off! Marcella called last night to tell me that she's starting her period which probably means not much sex this weekend. Marcy is one of those women who just doesn't care for sex at all during that time. Fucking is out of the question and it's even hard to coax a blow job or hand job out of her. Bummer! Oh well...there are always jack off fantasies about curvy redhead neighbors to get me through! Have a nice weekend y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Mike, that is one luvely red bush. Not sure if you know of our little popular red head up here on Prince Edward Island - Anne of Green Gables, although not a real person, she brings in big tourism dollors..lol. So all us Islanders here have a thing for our little red head with the pigtails. There is a tshirt floating around every summer with anne sitting on a sanddune, back to you, and holding her bra over her head..lol. Lets say its not too popular with all. Have a great weekend Mike, I have a real craveing now to be facefucked this weekend, and hopefully get some pussy too...Bi Rob

Steff said...

Well, I started too but I have no such inhibitions like Marcy when it comes to that. Actually, I rather perfer it.

Have a good weekend...you horny old man!

Mike Stewart said...

I have heard about that "Anne of Green Gables" Rob! They don't have to be real to make me to want to fuck them! As a boy as was always fantasizing about slipping the salami to Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Fred Flintstone's wife. As a matter of fact, I'm still doing that! Have a good Bi weekend dude!

Steff you are sounding more and more like my kind of woman! You'll be in my fantasies again this weekend...and have a good one yourself darlin'!

M.A. said...

A joke for you...

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant opened by a fellow cannibal.

Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

Broiled Missionary: $10.00

Fried Explorer: $15.00

Baked Politician: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, "Why such a price difference for the politician?"

The cook replied "Have you ever tried to clean one? They're full of shit!"

(I loved that! My uncle, a guy as old and horny as you, sent that to me today so I thought I'd pass it on).

Menstruation and sexual etiquette.... now there's a subject! I am always completely horny on my period, unbearably so, but apart from my first ever boyfriend...most guys I've been with have seemed a bit grossed out by it. Or maybe I was imagining it? Do guys mind sliding around in blood? Clearly you don't Mike!

What is there to say about red pubes exactly? I'm really curious.

M.A.

Mike Stewart said...

LOL That is a good one M.A.! Very true too about politicians too!

As far as fucking during a woman's period...a little blood has never stopped me from enjoying one of my favorite activities (with my lady's permission of course!) Women do vary in their desire as much as men do though, at least in my own personal experience! Some are extra horny and some don't want to even think about sex. Marcy is in the latter group (sigh).In my younger days, there seemed to be a real taboo against it...or maybe I just didn't get around enough!

Not much to say about red pubes except that to most of us guys, it's just lovely! A few pics can (and will) say a thousand words! Nothing against blond or brunette pubes you understand...also very lovely! I'm from the "old school" that prefers a hairy bush of any color to the bald look any day!