Monday, March 12, 2007

Marcella Says It's Over!



Well I missed my usual Thursday morning post last week for good reason. No I didn't get caught jacking off in public you silly! The sad truth is that Marcella, the younger Filipino gal that I have been having a relationship with since last June has decided that it's time for her to leave yours truly the Horny Old Guy behind and move on. I was totally bummed out Thursday morning and really didn't feel like blogging about that or anything else for a few days but now it's about time for me to move on too. Writing about our little breakup will actually be therapeutic...I think!


Being a realist I was reasonably sure that our rather casual older guy-younger woman different races relationship was not going to last forever but I have to say the timing here caught me totally by surprise. I thought things were going extremely well between us and I had no clue that the shit was about to hit the fan. I've seen more than a few of my relationships dissolve (including my two marriages) and I almost always had some clues in advance that something disastrous was about to happen. Not this time! Marcy and I went on our ritual mid week dinner date last Wednesday night. She seemed her usual happy and friendly self at dinner and then still in my car in the parking lot of her apartment complex she gave me the bad news. "We need to talk Mike!" says she, "Oh oh!" says me! The funny thing was that the first thing that came to mind was that she found this fucking blog! That was not the case although the end result of our little talk was probably the same as if she had...no more Marcy and no more nookie for Mikey! Bummer! Shit! Damn the bad luck!


At first Marcy told me that it was because her parents didn't approve of her dating an older Caucasian guy. I already knew that since I met them at Christmas time and it was very apparent that they were not thrilled. Marcy confirmed that to me afterwards but didn't seem too concerned about it at the time. It sort of pissed me off when she told me that was her reason for breaking up at this stage of the game. I said something like "Jesus Christ Marcy! You're almost 39 years old! Isn't it about time you started living your own life! Who cares what your parents think?" She was not thrilled with that response. Then she confessed that there was a second reason. She has met some dude at Church.

Marcella's new admirer's name is Phillip and he apparently has three things going for him that I don't. He's younger than me (her age), he's Filipino, and he's Catholic! (Hey I bet I can eat pussy better than him!). She likes him a lot. He's also asked her to lunch. I suggested that we stay together until we see how things work out between her and Filipino Phil but she said she didn't want to date anyone else while she was with me and anyway it's just time for us to part. She was obviously sad about it, actually crying for a bit. It was not an enjoyable experience for either of us...but breakups are almost always like that. I told her to think about it for a while and I'd still be here if she changed her mind. We hugged and kissed and said goodnight and I drove home in a funk which I've been in ever since...at least up until now.


Marcy came by my place Sunday afternoon and picked up a few things she left here, a makeup kit, her toothbrush, a nightie she never wore and the iPod I gave her for Christmas. She said she hasn't changed her mind and I have the feeling that it is indeed over between us. Maybe it's just as well. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that it really wasn't love. We liked each other's company in and out of bed...a lot! We had fun together. Nothing at all wrong with that but you need more than that to live happily ever after. I really didn't have the same feeling for Marcy that I had for my first girlfriend Vicki in high school, my two wives (at least initially), or any of my other long term companions. No way that I could have asked Marcy to marry me and I'm reasonably sure that she would have turned me down if I did. I always knew there would be a day when I would reluctantly say "Well it was good while it lasted!" I didn't think that day would come so soon but I am pretty sure it is here! It's always sad when a lover walks out your door for the last time though...


It did indeed hit me a little harder than I expected it would, probably just because of the surprise factor. I didn't get much sleep the first couple of nights and the weekend was sort of a bummer knowing that Marcy wouldn't be here on any more weekends. Even jacking off a couple of times didn't help that much so you know that I was REALLY bummed out! However experience has taught me that time heals all wounds ...and this was a minor wound for sure. I feel much better this morning, even more so after putting my thoughts in writing. I may do one more post on Marcy but I'm not going to dwell on the breakup for long, in this blog or in my life. It's time to move on for both of us! I'll be back later in the week with more incoherent and hopefully more upbeat babbling. Have a good week y'all!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that sucks. If you hadn't been blindsided, you might have suggested Marcie put in a good word with Patty.

You've had a good run H.O.G. and jacking just won't be the same for a while. Time to discuss condo biz with the gal on the board and see if that leads to neighbourly relations.

MrManicDepressive said...

Sorry to hear about the breakup Mike. That really sucks donkey dick. I'm with anonymous, either Patty or the redheaded board member. Yeah, red heads, can you dig it?

Anonymous said...

That is the absolute worse, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess when the deck is stacked, right? Enjoy what you had and consider yourself very lucky to have had a blow job each and every Sunday morning.

Good luck, feel bad for a day or two and rebound with the quickness.

Cyn said...

Sorry to hear that hon if I live closer I would come over to give you some what u will be missing :) and more than just sundays hehe :)

hugs from ur friend
cyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, well Bi Johnny here back from the sun and sand. All relaxed and have my head full of eyecandy. Loads of T and A, bare for all to see..mmmmm. Sorry to hear about the breakup, she sounds like a great lady, and damn you had some great sex and oh those Sunday morning bj's,,lucky bastard. Ah take it easy, you have been here before, you will bounce back and you are your cocks best buddy like us all,,lol. I will go back and read the posts i missed,,take care of yourself old pal..Bi Johnny...

Anonymous said...

Mike, what can be said? My deduction is that the age difference, and her father's attitude, played equal roles. I've been really "dumped" only once, by a professor 21 years my senior; he fucked me silly for 14 months, then told me "bye bye" when I graduated. I wanted to continue; he did not. Well, I survived, dang it!

So, take a few days off, and the first real warm weekend, drive down to San Onofre State Park, north of San Diego, and check out the UCLA/USC chicks and dicks that visit the nude beach there. And if you see a blonde with 37C boods wearing a Chicago Cubs baseball cap,come over and say hello to

Kitsy

Anonymous said...

That last sentence should have referred to "boobs," of course. Typing error.

Anonymous said...

I've been following your story for a while, you're a good writer and tell it how it is. I'm sorry this part is over.
SB

Anonymous said...

Breaking up sucks, yeah, but you've said several times that you do not love her. She deserves a chance to find someone who will... right? I don't understand why people(men and women alike) will stay with someone they know they don't love (other than if kids are involved) and just go through the motions. For me, unless it's something extraordinary, I'm not going to bother.

Mike Stewart said...

Thanks for the comments and condolences folks! I've pretty much bounced back already since this was a relatively short and casual relationship. Believe me I've been here many times before!

As to the anonymous post right above this one, I won't argue about giving Marcella a chance to find someone to love and I certainly wish her well in that regard...but there isn't too much wrong with just liking each other, enjoying each other's company, enjoying good sex with each other, all the time knowing that it is probably is not going to last forever. It beats staying home and playing with yourself (and needless to say I've had my share of that too!). Marcy and I were pretty much on the same page there I think. It was a good relationship and I have no regrets whatsoever, love or no love!

Yeah Patty and Kathy (my redhead neighbor and fellow condo board member) have been on my mind. I've found that when one door closes on you, a couple of more usually open, given a little time. I'm an optimist at heart! (Not so sure about having any luck with Patty though!)

Bi Johnny nice to have you back! I'm sure you came back from that vacation relaxed and drained of all bodily fluids (!) Yeah I'm definitely going to miss those Sunday morning blow jobs...maybe more than anything! LOL

Hey Cyn are there any cheap flights to or from Florida now! I could use some...uh...you know what...about now! Hugs back darlin' and thanks!

Kitsy that nude beach down San Diego way sounds mighty fine! I used to frequent our nude beaches quite often up here (around Santa Cruz). Love the scenery there! I'll definitely look for that blonde with 37 inch boobs (nice!) and a Cubs baseball hat on if I get down that way. Thanks darlin'!

Thanks again to all for those comments!

Anonymous said...

Well, Horny Old Guy, you have a good point about the casual relationship... if both parties feel the same way. I am reasonably sure I could go out tonight and find someone that would have sex with me (I'm female, mid 30's, attractive enough)yet I'd still rather stay home and play with myself. I guess I just feel that if there is someone out there that might really care about me and want to be with me, they are worth waiting for. So far no one has found me worth it.

I have been reading your blog for months now (though I haven't responded much) and I love it! Especially because you have such a thing for red hair and freckles. I always hated mine, especially the freckles.

Rap said...

Never mind, Mike.

Women are like a bus...the ocean is full of them.

Or words to that effect.

I know a guy with your rapier wit, wisdom, and hilarious outlook on life won't be on the shelf for long.

Mike Stewart said...

Well, I'm going to hate myself for this, but I have to post.
I feel not only like I'm getting a "rerun" of my life so far, but a "prequel" of life to come. Your writing is taking me back to so many things in the past that I had forgotten, and in some measure it's making me feel good about the things to come (in several ways). I actually happened across this blog while googling my own name (Mike Stewart), which was suggested by a high level job promoter, and I've wasted the last 3 hours reading your posts and smiling. Outside of the sister thing (mine was a cousin), I'm absolutely floored by the similarities. The only real difference I've seen so far is that you have 20 years on me. I'll look you up again and check out the new entries.
Keep up the posts, Mike, I'm fascinated, believe it or not.
I'll check back from time to time.

Mike Stewart
Army veteran
Ex-southern California resident
Notorious hound forever
Many more similarities which I'm sure you'll get a kick out of.
Ain't redheads grand?!?!

Anonymous said...

If you're anywhere near as funny and witty as horny old guy, and a full twenty years younger, you could probably make it with everyone reading this blog!

Mike Stewart said...

Anonymous Redhead I do understand what you are saying about casual relationships and readily admit that true love (as difficult as it seems to be to find nowadays) is much better! My days of one night stands are long over, I too would rather stay home and play with myself...well I might make an exception if Patty comes to my door naked one night (fat chance!).

I still believe that committed, hopefully long term casual relationships can be rewarding though...and sometimes they can develop into something much more!

You're still very young, and you sound very nice and very smart...I'm sure the guy you eventually will find will be worth the wait. Don't hate that red hair and those freckles though...they are beautiful!!! Thanks for reading my blog darlin'!

Folks note that the post right above this one is from ANOTHER Mike Stewart! He had me saying "Huh?" for a minute myself!

Hey Mike Stewart #2 those similarities are amazing despite our age difference! Thanks for the kind words about this goofy blog! As one horny ex-GI redhead loving Mike Stewart to another, I salute you!

anonymous redhead said...

Thanks for the kind words. You've gained a faithful reader. I thought it was funny that some of the other females my age and younger got scared off after the post about you and your sister! I don't know what it would take to shock or offend me. I didn't reply to that post: I messed around with my cousin a few times and also two girls that lived in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, the fascination with the girls did not develop further, as I'm not in the least bit attracted to women. It sure would have made life more interesting, though.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the bad news. I'll concur with kitsy and recommend you drive to the coast and visit those nude beaches; I bet that would be good therapy. Of course if you go, you'll have to give us a full report. I've got another 3 months to go before it's nudie beach time here on the East Coast.